PDA

View Full Version : FFTF, anyone else bringing kids?

Craig Brossman
April 18th 06, 03:09 PM
We are bringing our son again this year to Fruita, but he does not have
any other buddies coming.
He is a capable rider, 12 y.o. and pretty fun to ride with ... BUT more
fun to ride with if other kids are around.

Anyone bringing a kid around the same age that is in the same boat and
would like to hook up for a kids ride?

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.

Craig Brossman
April 19th 06, 05:30 PM
Craig Brossman wrote:
> We are bringing our son again this year to Fruita, but he does not have
> any other buddies coming.
> He is a capable rider, 12 y.o. and pretty fun to ride with ... BUT more
> fun to ride with if other kids are around.
>
> Anyone bringing a kid around the same age that is in the same boat and
> would like to hook up for a kids ride?

Huh, bummer.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.

MattB
April 22nd 06, 04:48 AM
Craig Brossman wrote:
> Craig Brossman wrote:
>
>> We are bringing our son again this year to Fruita, but he does not
>> have any other buddies coming.
>> He is a capable rider, 12 y.o. and pretty fun to ride with ... BUT
>> more fun to ride with if other kids are around.
>>
>> Anyone bringing a kid around the same age that is in the same boat and
>> would like to hook up for a kids ride?
>>

> Huh, bummer.

Does he babysit? :)

Matt

Craig Brossman
April 23rd 06, 03:05 PM
MattB wrote:
> Craig Brossman wrote:
>> Craig Brossman wrote:
>>
>>> We are bringing our son again this year to Fruita, but he does not
>>> have any other buddies coming.
>>> He is a capable rider, 12 y.o. and pretty fun to ride with ... BUT
>>> more fun to ride with if other kids are around.
>>>
>>> Anyone bringing a kid around the same age that is in the same boat
>>> and would like to hook up for a kids ride?
>>>

>> Huh, bummer.
>>

> Does he babysit? :)
>
> Matt

He can Matt, and we have a hotel there where they kids could hang.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.

MattB
April 26th 06, 06:02 PM
Craig Brossman wrote:
> MattB wrote:
>
>> Craig Brossman wrote:

>>> Huh, bummer.
>>>

>> Does he babysit? :)
>>
>> Matt
>

> He can Matt, and we have a hotel there where they kids could hang.

Thanks, but it looks like I'll be coming solo, assuming I can pull it
off (looking good right now).

Is there an official plan to meet for the Saturday ride?

Matt

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home