PDA

View Full Version : At this site, you can see works of Scooter service, auerography, repair scooters

April 19th 06, 03:17 AM
-
Hi! At this site, you can see works of Scooter service , look at this
site http://www.scooter-service.ru
Articles about repair scooters, about tuning and other! An you can see
gallery of works by auerography!
It's cool, look at this site! And you can fing PREVED! :-)

Ride-A-Lot
April 19th 06, 03:28 AM
wrote:
> -
> Hi! At this site, you can see works of Scooter service , look at this
> site http://www.scooter-service.ru
> Articles about repair scooters, about tuning and other! An you can see
> gallery of works by auerography!
> It's cool, look at this site! And you can fing PREVED! :-)

WTF? Has the world gone mad? There have been some strange posts on
this NG recently. I have Russian programmers who work for me and I am
sure that Mountain Bike does not translate to Scooter.

Road trip starts tomorrow... Thank whomever and whatever (PC).

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Google