PDA

View Full Version : Silverton Mountain, Colorado

LIBERATOR
April 23rd 06, 04:48 AM
Saw a story in MTBing magazine about Silverton Mountain, and how it's
completely private, and quite deadly, where the owners make you sign a
waiver totally releasing them from responsibility, and it also states
fatality is likely.

Apparently there's 50 foot gaps on this mountain and series of trails,
40 foot drops, and many other extreme expert only MTB features.

Anyone see this story or hear of this private park that recently
opened?

A guy I know at MoJo Wheels said the lifts don't have a rack for
carrying bikes up. I don't know if this is the same place as the story
in the magazine.

50 foot gaps to jump over? not me baby..

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home