PDA

View Full Version : I crashed 4 times at Mnt Falcon

LIBERATOR
April 24th 06, 09:04 AM
I crashed 4 times at Mnt Falcon today.

Man that is a dangerous trail, and I got slight injurys. I forget how
dangerous it is. The tight sequence of jumps and water-logs and
switch-backs if taken too fast is dangerous, if not fatal.

I took that series of tight sequence of jumps way too fast today, went
head first into shrubs/bushes (which cushioned my crash). This fall had
been rocks would have been very serious to my head due to helmet, so I
do need to get a helmet.

A waterlog made me fall too. Lucky for gloves, which are more safety
yielding than helmets because you can control the fall and what hits
when, I didn't get injured on that fall.

Cut/scraped shins & elbows, very irritating.

April 24th 06, 09:28 AM
Don't you learn not to make the same mistakes more then once.

LIBERATOR
April 24th 06, 09:34 AM
wrote:
> Don't you learn not to make the same mistakes more then once.

What are you referring too?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home