PDA

View Full Version : Priceline for bicycle parts?

Mikie
April 24th 06, 12:18 PM
Hi,
I 've purchased several items from the subject's online bike shop, bu
I lost their URL. Now, no matter what I try, all I get is the Priceline
Travel/Hotel URL!

Priceline is probably the host for several other online shops, but
somehow I can't seem to find the one for bicycles and accessories. They
are so very reasonable!!

Thanks!!!

Mike

Ride-A-Lot