PDA

View Full Version : correct Fox Brain pressure for 04 Specialized Epic Comp?

megoodsen
April 24th 06, 01:23 PM
Does anyone have correct air pressure setting for the rear shock (Fox
Brain) on an 04 Epic Comp please?

I can't find my manual, so looking online I'm finding conflicting data.

this one:
www.specialized.com/OA_MEDIA/pdf/EpicManual_v2.pdf

specifies a pressure lower than I recall putting in before when I had
my manual,

and this one:
www.velocycle.com/pdf/Informations_download/05_4_Supplement_au_manuel_de_lutilisateur_ammortis seurs_BRAIN.pdf

the lbs and Kg don't match up at all !!

FYI, I'm about 12 stone ( 168lbs or 76Kg).

thanks

wanguard
April 26th 06, 12:17 PM
"megoodsen" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Does anyone have correct air pressure setting for the rear shock (Fox
> Brain) on an 04 Epic Comp please?
>
> I can't find my manual, so looking online I'm finding conflicting data.
>
> this one:
> www.specialized.com/OA_MEDIA/pdf/EpicManual_v2.pdf
>
> specifies a pressure lower than I recall putting in before when I had
> my manual,
>
> and this one:
> www.velocycle.com/pdf/Informations_download/05_4_Supplement_au_manuel_de_lutilisateur_ammortis seurs_BRAIN.pdf
>
> the lbs and Kg don't match up at all !!
>
> FYI, I'm about 12 stone ( 168lbs or 76Kg).
>
> thanks

All that tables are just starting point. You need to take pump with you on
your next ride, check if you are bottoming suspension or oppositely you
don't use enough of your available suspension travel and correct that with
adding or releasing air.

Have fun,

D'amir

Google