PDA

View Full Version : Re: Proof that MOST Mountain Bikers Break the Law

sunderland
May 1st 06, 07:22 PM
The stated purpose of the study was to see if mountain bikers observed
trail etiquette, not to see if they broke the law. To quote:

> The purpose of this study was to examine mountain bicyclists
> behavior in two resource trail etiquette settings

The study cites no laws broken.

This sort of thing - people hiding in the bushes spying on legal trail
users - is why I only ride the downhill trails on Mount Tam at
night....

Andy H
May 2nd 06, 12:12 AM
"sunderland" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> The stated purpose of the study was to see if mountain bikers observed
> trail etiquette, not to see if they broke the law. To quote:
>
>> The purpose of this study was to examine mountain bicyclists
>> behavior in two resource trail etiquette settings
>
> The study cites no laws broken.
>
> This sort of thing - people hiding in the bushes spying on legal trail
> users - is why I only ride the downhill trails on Mount Tam at
> night....

MV, the problem as I see it is you still think people really care about the
utter ****e you spout. Shame you haven't realised we just like goading you.

You old sad ******.

Yours

Still

Really, uncaringly

Andy H

Andy H
May 4th 06, 07:43 PM
"Mike Vandeman" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 01 May 2006 23:12:26 GMT, "Andy H" >
> wrote:
>

>>"sunderland" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>>> The stated purpose of the study was to see if mountain bikers observed
>>> trail etiquette, not to see if they broke the law. To quote:

>>> The study cites no laws broken.
>>>
>>> This sort of thing - people hiding in the bushes spying on legal trail
>>> users - is why I only ride the downhill trails on Mount Tam at
>>> night....
>>>
>>MV, the problem as I see it is you still think people really care about
>>the
>>utter ****e you spout.
>
> Your post is proof. QED
>
> Shame you haven't realised we just like goading you.
>>
>>You old sad ******.
>>
>>Yours
>>
>>Still
>>
>>Really, uncaringly
>>
>>Andy H
>>
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

LOL proof of what? Intolerence of your crap perhaps but nothing else.

Andy H

Mike Vandeman
May 5th 06, 01:57 AM
On Thu, 04 May 2006 18:43:08 GMT, "Andy H" >
wrote:

>"Mike Vandeman" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 01 May 2006 23:12:26 GMT, "Andy H" >
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"sunderland" > wrote in message
ups.com...

>>>MV, the problem as I see it is you still think people really care about
>>>the
>>>utter ****e you spout.
>>
>> Your post is proof. QED
>>
>> Shame you haven't realised we just like goading you.
>>>
>>>You old sad ******.
>>>
>>>Yours
>>>
>>>Still
>>>
>>>Really, uncaringly
>>>
>>>Andy H
>>>
>> ===
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>
>LOL proof of what?

Proof that you care what I say. Read what you wrote.

> Intolerence of your crap perhaps but nothing else.
>
>Andy H

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Google