PDA

View Full Version : Insane method of disqualifying a cycler

May 1st 06, 08:58 PM
Is this method of disqualifying a cycler insane or should this be also
applied at the "Tour De France " ?
I have never seen a more radical option to remove one from the race.
I'm actually still laughing.
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bicycle.html
You Got To Enjoy This One, regards, Hansi

Drew
May 2nd 06, 03:33 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Is this method of disqualifying a cycler insane or should this be also
> applied at the "Tour De France " ?
> I have never seen a more radical option to remove one from the race.
> I'm actually still laughing.
> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bicycle.html
> You Got To Enjoy This One, regards, Hansi

Play dirty, get what you deserve...

Must say, that webside rocks.
Drew

Jason
May 2nd 06, 01:33 PM
wrote:
> Is this method of disqualifying a cycler insane or should this be also
> applied at the "Tour De France " ?
> I have never seen a more radical option to remove one from the race.
> I'm actually still laughing.
> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bicycle.html
> You Got To Enjoy This One, regards, Hansi

Seems fair to me. ;)

Ralph
May 2nd 06, 02:15 PM
I watched it several times and the victim did start to encroach on the
villain's line.
His shove wouldn't have been as bad is the victim didn't fall.
The Villain just pushed too hard (racing adrenaline)

What's with the hero ?? Dad, buddy, pending divorce?

"Jason" > wrote in message
> wrote:
>> Is this method of disqualifying a cycler insane or should this be also
>> applied at the "Tour De France " ?
>> I have never seen a more radical option to remove one from the race.
>> I'm actually still laughing.
>> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bicycle.html
>> You Got To Enjoy This One, regards, Hansi
>>

> Seems fair to me. ;)

Sorni
May 2nd 06, 05:20 PM
Jason wrote:
> wrote:
>> Is this method of disqualifying a cycler insane or should this be
>> also applied at the "Tour De France " ?
>> I have never seen a more radical option to remove one from the race.
>> I'm actually still laughing.
>> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bicycle.html
>> You Got To Enjoy This One, regards, Hansi
>>

> Seems fair to me. ;)

Wasn't the consensus (year ago or more) that this was staged?

Carla A-G
May 2nd 06, 05:26 PM
"Sorni" > wrote in message
> Jason wrote:
> > wrote:
> >> Is this method of disqualifying a cycler insane or should this be
> >> also applied at the "Tour De France " ?
> >> I have never seen a more radical option to remove one from the race.
> >> I'm actually still laughing.
> >> http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bicycle.html
> >> You Got To Enjoy This One, regards, Hansi
> >>

> > Seems fair to me. ;)
>
> Wasn't the consensus (year ago or more) that this was staged?

This was discussed many moons ago and the consensus was that it was set up.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Scott Gordo
May 3rd 06, 02:28 PM
Carla A-G wrote:
> "Sorni" > wrote in message
> > Jason wrote:
> > >>

> > > Seems fair to me. ;)
> >
> > Wasn't the consensus (year ago or more) that this was staged?
>
> This was discussed many moons ago and the consensus was that it was set up.
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

No doubt. The guy who took the plunge practically threw himself off the
bridge. 90% of it was believable, though.

/s

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home