PDA

View Full Version : And I used to think it was a little tedious taking off a uni saddle...

forrestunifreak
May 5th 06, 12:42 AM
Well, today I found out the easy way to remove a unicycle seat.

I was just out riding around, not really doing anything serious,
hopping on some big logs in our backyard. I noticed one that I thought
I might be able to rolling hop up onto, barely. So after about a
million or two tries, and some near misses, I made it! I didn't want it
to be a 'fluke', so I made it a few more times. It was starting to feel
easier, so I figured I would do it once more and quit.

I rode up fast, jumped, but my tire bounced off and the uni went
flying. For some reason I couldn't hold on to it very well, something
felt weird.

I later found out the log was 31" high, and my seat post was a goner...

|Filename: broke.JPG |

forrestunifreak

**Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*

><> Unicycle for Christ *<><*

harper
May 5th 06, 01:52 AM
Hey, the 31" made it worth the seatpost. Congratulations and
condolences.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

terrybigwheel
May 5th 06, 03:16 AM
where'd ya get the yellow lift handle & rear bumoer???:confused:

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. :cool:

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"! :D
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

forrestunifreak
May 5th 06, 03:21 AM
terrybigwheel wrote:
> where'd ya get the yellow lift handle & rear bumper???:confused:

It came stock on my QU-AX trials.

harper wrote:
> Hey, the 31" made it worth the seatpost. Congratulations and
> condolences.

Thanks. Yeah I guess it was worth it... as long as it doesn't cost me
very much to fix. :eek:

--
forrestunifreak

**Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*

><> Unicycle for Christ *<><*

unisteez
May 5th 06, 03:25 AM
i have had that happen to me as well, its no fun.

--
unisteez
unisteez's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11988

THE dave
May 5th 06, 03:27 AM
bummer... it takes a while to ship out here too.... crazy awesome hop
though!

--
THE dave

Toast
dave

psychoteledave2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Team Yams

- last edited by james_potter on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm

last edited by unitik908 on 2005-09-06 at 04:12 am

last edited by forrestunifreak on 2005-09-09 at 03:51 am-
THE dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9259

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home