PDA

View Full Version : Re: Removing cranks without a crank puller?

Daytripper63
May 5th 06, 03:40 AM
unisteez wrote:
> I searched the forums but was unable to find anything..
>
> I got my new cranks today and i would really like to put them on right
> now, but seeing as i don't own a crank puller and the bike shop is
> closed by now. What exactly can i do to get the old cranks off?
>
> Thanks.

The safest way to do it is: DONT do it! no matter how bad you want the
new cranks on , are you willing to risk damaging your uni and still not
getting the cranks off and still have to go to the local bike shop...

--
Daytripper63
Daytripper63's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10789

Google