PDA

View Full Version : NAUCC Web Site

Tmornstar
May 6th 06, 02:22 PM
I want to invite everybody to take a peek at the wonderful work of the
Memphis Unicycle Club's unicycling web master - MUC Rider.

He has done a wonderful job to create a web site to entice and inform
those interested in attending this year's biggest unicycle gathering in
North America, the North American Unicycle Championships and Conference
in Memphis, June 30th - July 5th.

Please visit:http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com

See y'all in Memphis!
Tommy

--
Tmornstar

Tommy Thompson
-NAUCC, June 30 - July 5, 2006-

Memphis Unicycle Club
http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com
Tmornstar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/658

harper
May 6th 06, 05:14 PM
Tommy-

This looks good. For the time being, I would accentuate the size and
color of the NAUCC 2006 link because it doesn't jump right out at you.
Then, add a "DONATE" link within the page. Hey, folks, you can donate
to this event directly without the hint if you contact Tommy. Volunteer
time is just as important as money as a donation.

Thanks for making this possible, Tommy.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

siafirede
May 6th 06, 05:46 PM
I love the image of elvis with the unicycle!

--
siafirede

'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/clawsout)
siafirede's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6057

forrestunifreak
May 6th 06, 06:23 PM
I'll be there!

One thing though, the events aren't very detailed.... are you going to
have more details about events and stuff when it gets closer?

--
forrestunifreak

**Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*

><> Unicycle for Christ *<><*

Tmornstar
May 6th 06, 06:40 PM
YES!

As the event date gets closer the details are coming into view. As
Harper suggested, the details are often in the volunteers. Remember,
it takes a little effort to throw a party but then you get to throw the
party that you would want to attend. Make this YOUR NAUCC by
contributing your time, energy and ideas.

Tommy

--
Tmornstar

Tommy Thompson