PDA

View Full Version : another WEIRD Unicycle (sort of) on ebay!

terrybigwheel
May 7th 06, 06:25 AM
http://tinyurl.com/qkpmd
:D

|Filename: weird!.JPG |

terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. :cool:

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"! :D
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

unisteez
May 7th 06, 06:33 AM
i like the looks of that tire.

--
unisteez
unisteez's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11988

Jerrick
May 7th 06, 06:44 AM
i like the suspinsion in the wheel =p

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave me
alone about it!~*~

'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)

madmattunipro
May 7th 06, 06:50 AM
Those things have popped up many times on this forum. Sorta cool because
it's sorta a unicycle... and it has an interesting suspention design.

--
madmattunipro

><>Unicycle For Christ<><
madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

abbabibble
May 7th 06, 07:03 AM
i'd almost buy that for the rim and suspension spoke/hub thing. tis
pretty neat, that concept.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'NEW, \"Ninjas. Unicycles. Yeah.\" Shirts are out! BUY NOW AT
ZAZZLE.com!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
*"Water. Duck's back. Yeah."* -- GILD
Habbywall, that-a-way -------------->':cool:'
(http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com) Kristine is that-a-way, too.
----------->X
*"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks."* lildude2 *PANIC
BUTTON-->':eek: ' (http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)*
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

recycled
May 7th 06, 08:05 AM
I wonder if they have solved the problem of unresponsiveness in the
control of the wheel torque because of all the give in the
suspension... if so, that's a sweet setup for a wheel. I realized just
recently how useful suspension would be on a muni as I walked mine over
a particularly bumpy/pitted limestone area, the only way I could stay
on over the irregularities was to stand on the pedals and use my legs
as the suspension... of course I was well too tired :-)

--
recycled

Nimbus Muni 24x3
recycled's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8119

kington99
May 7th 06, 04:37 PM
It's an utter piece of junk, designed purely to look gimicky. The
suspension wheel wold be useless for any kind of serious riding.

--
kington99

Dave

musketman
May 7th 06, 05:25 PM
its got disk brakes also, that would be kewl to figure out how to hook
that up on a Muni.

--
musketman
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

Brian MacKenzie
May 7th 06, 05:46 PM
Price of crazy contraption: (Approximately US $557.55)
Price of KH 24" Freeride: $520.00

--
Brian MacKenzie

Justonewheel: 'Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to
move the car and ran over the uni.'

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

forrestunifreak
May 7th 06, 07:07 PM
Those junk things have been around forever. Almost as lame as
"skate-bike-unicycles"

--
forrestunifreak

**Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*

><> Unicycle for Christ *<><*

skroboskim
May 7th 06, 08:10 PM
hhahahahahaaha theres your unicycle with shocks :/

--
skroboskim

*:) -stephen-:)* CCTX
JOIN THE CLUB>!!!!>

_*><>_Unicycle_for_Christ_<><
*_
skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

kington99
May 7th 06, 10:23 PM
musketman wrote:
> its got disk brakes also, that would be kewl to figure out how to hook
> that up on a Muni.

Not really, rim brakes are more convenient, lighter, cheaper and more
powerful. Disk brake munis and cokers have been done, but there's a
reason why no production uni has one.

--
kington99

Dave

tomsey
May 8th 06, 03:30 AM
does it free wheel?

--
tomsey

damn you, damn the brocholli and damn the wright brothers!
tomsey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7038

skroboskim
May 8th 06, 03:56 AM
kington99 wrote:
> Not really, rim brakes are more convenient, lighter, cheaper and more
> powerful. Disk brake munis and cokers have been done, but there's a
> reason why no production uni has one.

isn't it wayy too easy to bend the disc??

--
skroboskim

*:) -stephen-:)* CCTX
JOIN THE CLUB>!!!!>

_*><>_Unicycle_for_Christ_<><
*_
skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

johnfoss
May 8th 06, 04:57 AM
kington99 wrote:
> It's an utter piece of junk, designed purely to look gimicky. The
> suspension wheel wold be useless for any kind of serious riding.

You seem like an expert. Ever seen one in person? Anyone here ever
ridden one? Some feedback on how that wheel responds would be
interesting. Theorizing about it only gets you so far.

Of course I've never seen one, or even a picture of one being ridden.
Picture on the eBay ad shows a model posing with it, but I question
whether she ever actually rode the thing. I'm just curious about the
suspension. The rest (namely the useless handlebar) would have to be
removed...

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

Brian MacKenzie
May 8th 06, 05:07 AM
johnfoss wrote:
> The rest (namely the useless handlebar) would have to be removed...

Oh, you didn't find it responded properly to your input when you were
riding it then?

--
Brian MacKenzie

Justonewheel: 'Just put the new uni together in the driveway stopped to
move the car and ran over the uni.'

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home