PDA

View Full Version : Re: Helmet prices

olwyn
May 7th 06, 07:04 PM
Just bought one myself, I agree way too expensive. I know there not
compulsary by law, (which they should be) but always too expensive. I
have on occassion thought of aternative protection, pillows carpet
taped to your forehead, bubble rap raped around whole body, small
children carpet taped to forehead, large spikey bits of metal carpet
tape to forehead (stop the car drivers running you over), I've tried a
few all alas had there faults, any other ideas I could try would be
most welcome.

--
olwyn

Why does life steam passed so fast when your enjoying yourself?
olwyn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12162

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home