PDA

View Full Version : Calling Tassie unicyclist's

tobbogonist
May 8th 06, 11:00 AM
I live on the northwest of Tasmania, Australia and have been riding
unicycles for about 1 year now. So far i have meet three other people
who could ride, one has given up, the other was an exchange student and
has since gone home and the last is impossible to get hold of.
So you see i have been somewhat flying solo in my unicycling
endevours.

Therefore Is there anyone out their who lives in the same are who would
like to join up and go for a ride sometime?

--
tobbogonist

The irony is, i cant tobbogan for ****e.
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

podzol
May 8th 06, 12:10 PM
I am not from Tasmania, but I see that you are new on the fora.
Welcome!!
I am sure you will find everone helpful and supportive here .

Blake

--
podzol

THE MISSING WHEELS TOUR DA YOOP!
Check out the charity ride, planning is under way.
Seeking riders and support.
*http://missingwheels.unicyclist.com/ *
podzol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10131

ur
May 8th 06, 12:27 PM
I will be going to Tasmania at the end of the year if you want to go for
a ride?
Where abouts in Tasmania do you live, I mean like town name or
whatever?

--
ur

Unicycling Revolution - JOIN THE REVOLUTION TODAY!
ur's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4199

tobbogonist
November 27th 06, 12:21 PM
bumping this up, was my first ever thread and i found nothing. wondering
if any newcomers might be a visiting.

ur has dissapeared of the face of places that i might look for him.

Edit: and Podzol, thankyou for the wonderful welcome.

--
tobbogonist

Siglet

JJuggle wrote:
> Is it tomorrow in Australia already???
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

ivan
November 27th 06, 01:19 PM
Nice thread!
If I ever go to Tasmania, I'll give you a buzz.

--
ivan

Deutsch kann mann lernen, französisch nicht.
ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

DonO
November 28th 06, 01:22 AM
I have some uni friends in northern Tasmania, but since I don't know who
you are I might be talking to one of them! Call the Arviers in
Penguin, they've just returned from a year in my hometown in northern
Canada. If you see them, say hi for me.

--
DonO
DonO's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11026

tobbogonist
November 29th 06, 09:18 AM
I went through highschool and come of college with Robert Arvier (and
Chris), he was the one who inspired me in the first place, juggling
swords on a girrafe... :0

He said he rode a coker whilst he was over there, was that yours by any
chance?

Alas none of them unicycle anymore, they all know how to ride but its
like pulling teeth getting them to come along, ive been trying for
about 6 months now.

EDIT: Consider them said hi to ;)

--
tobbogonist

Siglet
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

willemolding
December 26th 06, 12:49 AM
well im Tasmanian but you could hardly call me a unicyclist. Im more of
a juggler with a slight interest in unicycling. After reading all these
posts am pretty inspired to get better at it.
I live in Hobart by the way

--
willemolding
willemolding's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13961

tobbogonist
December 26th 06, 10:11 AM
hello, interested in learning any trials, street?

--
tobbogonist

Siglet
tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

TonyMelton
December 26th 06, 10:40 AM
I know that Gecko (aka Nathan Watson) is in Tassie for the holidays. Not
sure which part of Tas, though. I'll PM you his email address.

--
TonyMelton

Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.
TonyMelton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2118

edsbelly
December 26th 06, 02:43 PM
Tom!

We chatted for a bit the other day and I figure this is probably the
most efficient way of updating the situation.

Turns out I'm going to be coming home on the 24rd but still heading
your way on the 19st. We'll arrive in Hobart and then we dunno. Dad
wants to go up through some mountains or somthing up to some town
starting with the letter B I think.. Berrick maybe? Only a few
kilometers up the road from you. We'd probably stay there the night,
but we'd have tents w/ us in case an offer were to come along :P

So yeah, we should be able to go for a ride. We'd then go to Launceston
for a bit.. heh.. monkeys. Then head back to Hobart then back home.

That is all.

Ed

--
edsbelly

Stayin' Single and Keepin' it Wheel (but not 2 wheel)

evil-nick wrote:
> If unicycling were easy, it'd be called "your mother!"

d^.^b
`

mawesome wrote:
> keven, now comes with SPF30+ to protect your skin from harmful rays
> while it moisturises.

Fork+Shoe=Spleen
Max's #1 fan
edsbelly's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11164