PDA

View Full Version : unicyclists in cornwall

BungleBanks
May 8th 06, 10:04 PM
hi all,

im looking for the people from the cornwall unicycling club that i met
at the BJC bieng my unorganised scuffy self i forgot to take all thier
details down!!

please leave a thread on here if your them or someone who knows them!

Bungle banks

--
BungleBanks

So many people ask me "if i can ride that thing?" and i say "no i just
push it round for fun!"
BungleBanks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5830

trials_uni
May 8th 06, 11:08 PM
maybe you should specify cornwall UK in the title...there is one in
canada you kno.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Victory
May 9th 06, 01:38 AM
trials_uni wrote:
> maybe you should specify cornwall UK in the title...there is one in
> canada you kno.

You rang?

lol

--
Victory

'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/ln5ml)
whenever someone makes fun of you, wheel your unicycle over to them and
ask if they would like to try riding it. i've never seen people shut up
so fast. - unisteve
Victory's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10062

swarbrim
May 9th 06, 06:48 AM
I was there, I was the guy with the blue KH uni. I was with alot of
other people like, Amanda Gallacher (you probaly know who she is :p ),
Lucas (he was practicing freestyle in the hall, tall short blonde
hair), Leo (small but good unicyclist {girl}) and Leo (short guy with
longish air {guy}). there were some others but im sure they will post.

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at

'i like things big' Amanda

'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

rob.northcott
May 9th 06, 09:17 AM
There's a club in Calstock, which is (just) in Cornwall. It could have
been some of those people you met. Treepotato is one of them, you
could PM her and see if it was them.

Rob

--
rob.northcott

'Dartmoor Muni Weekend'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46116) - Last
weekend in May 2006

BungleBanks
May 9th 06, 07:18 PM
ok fine cornwall uk then, you know i was gona go on a big rant about
america but yoru from canada so i'll let you off, coz canadas pretty
cool by me. HA HA!

yer i did speak to you with the blue kh but i thort u were sum 1 else,
i asked you in the beer tent then explained you looked like sum1 i had
rode with b 4. but i had been drinking quite heavily.

maybe it was treepotato? shes got dreadlocks, kinda ginger kinda pale
skin? shes got an onza trials? i tried it out it was nice,
mmmmmmm onza, rite sorry i went off on a tangent there!

i dont know how to pm people!! :( lol i suck.

catch you soon.

Bungle

--
BungleBanks

So many people ask me "if i can ride that thing?" and i say "no i just
push it round for fun!"
BungleBanks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5830

BungleBanks
May 9th 06, 07:48 PM
right amanda toldme how to do pm's o how she is all knowing!

well she just sent me the link actually.

neway i sent it so now i gotta play the waiting game..

the waiting game sucks. i wana play hungry hungry hippos!!!

:s

bungle

--
BungleBanks

So many people ask me "if i can ride that thing?" and i say "no i just
push it round for fun!"
BungleBanks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5830

rob.northcott
May 9th 06, 09:20 PM
BungleBanks wrote:
> maybe it was treepotato? shes got dreadlocks, kinda ginger kinda pale
> skin?

That's her.

--
rob.northcott

'Dartmoor Muni Weekend'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46116) - Last
weekend in May 2006

swarbrim
May 9th 06, 09:31 PM
I never went in the beer tent...

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at

'i like things big' Amanda

'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home