PDA

View Full Version : *pats self on back* I finally got somewhere SIF!!! Woohoo!!!

unitoon
May 9th 06, 01:03 AM
i made four pedal rotations SIF. very wobbly, yes, but four nonetheless.
i kept falling so i put on my wrist guards and rolled up my jeans for
makeshift knee pads. that helped. i also did about ten rotations on my
stomach but every time i tried to show someone i'd take a really bad
digger. :p thats fate for ya! anyway, i'm really happy. :D

--
unitoon

> Unicycling -- the great gender equalizer. - Bmemike

> I've always wondered what it would be like to beat someone to death with
> a unicycle. Then again, I don't want to damage any of my unicycles. -
> Unisteve
unitoon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12011

trials_uni
May 9th 06, 01:09 AM
did my suggestions help or did you just kinda wobble your own way
through it? either way congrats...it feels good when you finally get
thore first few revs in eh?

-Phil

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

unitoon
May 9th 06, 01:10 AM
whoa yeah it felt good to get through those. gave me something to work
with. ;) your suggestions really helped i appreciate it a lot. thanks!

--
unitoon

> Unicycling -- the great gender equalizer. - Bmemike

> I've always wondered what it would be like to beat someone to death with
> a unicycle. Then again, I don't want to damage any of my unicycles. -
> Unisteve
unitoon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12011

Jerrick
May 9th 06, 01:10 AM
Awesome =p

It tires you out pretty quick, but after a few practices that will go
away.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave me
alone about it!~*~

'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)

Google