PDA

View Full Version : Stolen unis, Yorkshire area

sean_
May 9th 06, 11:59 AM
Hello everyone

Urban Circus Arts (Bradford) had a break in last week I'm just posting
on the off chance somebody has been offered some equipment under
unusual circumstances. I havent got the full list yet because we have
equipment based in several sites but definately gone are
8ft(ish) DM giraffe
3 trainer unis
1 nesbit fire diabolo
2 radical fish fire devilsticks
2 long fire staff
3 short fire staff (bare metal 1 purple)
6 henrys fire torches (abused)

I think its just local toerags so the stuff is probably in some sheds
on the estate but just in case. Any info would be great

Thanks
Sean

mikepenton
May 11th 06, 01:52 PM
bump - hope you get them back, and keep an eye on eBay!

--
mikepenton
mikepenton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7090

Google