PDA

View Full Version : Re: uni'ists in Wales?

kieron76
May 9th 06, 08:35 PM
Just wondering if there are any unicyclists in the Cardiff area
interested in meeting up, I'm in Plymouth at the moment (in university)
but i'll be heading back home to Cardiff in June if anyone is
interested. I like to do some basic trials (i'm not very good), but i'm
interested in most things uni.

--
kieron76
kieron76's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12080

MattyJ
May 9th 06, 08:55 PM
You look new :p Welcome!

I do believe there are some...not many though...that are in the area of
Cardiff. I'm up in Pontypridd (same as deadlydes), but I'm going to be
going back home soon to Somerset for the summer. I'm sure some others
that are in your area will say hi and let you know :)

--
MattyJ

If you're too open minded....your brain will fall out.

MattyJ's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11583

nickjb
May 10th 06, 08:46 AM
I'm in Cardiff.... but i'm moving to Bristol in a fortnight

--
nickjb
nickjb's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1074

deadlydes
May 10th 06, 09:06 AM
kieron76 wrote:
> Just wondering if there are any unicyclists in the Cardiff area
> interested in meeting up, I'm in Plymouth at the moment (in university)
> but i'll be heading back home to Cardiff in June if anyone is
> interested. I like to do some basic trials (i'm not very good), but i'm
> interested in most things uni.

hello
i am just up the road from cardiff, Pontypridd.
I am up for a ride anytime. any type of riding really but mainly long
off road rides, coker usually but on the muni othertimes, and downhill
stuff on the muni. have been known to ride trials in the past so may be
up for a bit of that
will pm you my contact details
Des

--
deadlydes

Listen to what I mean not what I say
deadlydes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4345

kieron76
May 14th 06, 01:26 AM
Cheers guys, I've got a few exams to get through down here before i can
get away but i'm looking forward to riding when i get there.

--
kieron76
kieron76's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12080

Google