PDA

View Full Version : i love days like today

unisteez
May 10th 06, 12:56 AM
today was an awesome day of riding. at first i almost didnt keep riding
because it was realllly windy. but then the wind let up so i decided to
take a ride down to the park by my house(it's about 1/4 mile away) on
the way there, there are all kinds of fun gaps and stuff to ride.
Usually i don't land them all, but today i nailed all of them. Plus i
landed some more technical stuff that i have been looking at. When i
got to the park i landed the biggest rolling hop down a stair set that
i ever have, its a 4 stair, but they are abnormally large stairs. they
are about 9 inches tall and a foot long each.
After that i proceeded to do my first crank grab to rubber up a little
gap, it was just from the park bench seat up to the top of the back of
the bench.
Anyways, im just super stoked about todays ride. My brothers dont
really understand, so i just wanted to tell anyone who would listen
haha..man. my legs are feeling like jelly after a little more than 2
hours of some hard riding.:D

--
unisteez
unisteez's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11988

trials_uni
May 10th 06, 12:59 AM
sweeet...i love days like that...they leave you feeling so good dont
they(aside from the leg jelly)

-phil

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

manon1wheel
May 10th 06, 04:05 AM
ive had days like that.... ii love that feeling

--
manon1wheel

Riley
James_Potter-
I fall with my upper body travelling backwards and my lower body
travelling forwards from 5' up and hit the concrete with my tailbone
and right elbow. It hurt, but I found it quite funny.
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

olwyn
May 10th 06, 11:12 AM
No way near your skill level, but I went offroading at the weekend and
did loads of stuff I been wanting to do, jelly legs are definately
worth the buzz, just wish I could go out again today, but work gets in
the way:( .
Really made up for you :)

--
olwyn

Why does life steam passed so fast when your enjoying yourself?
olwyn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12162

dan de man
May 10th 06, 11:29 AM
I hate the day I had today insulted hat stolen pushed off and my dice
cap almost stolen

--
dan de man

Jethro wrote:
> Welcome to Hotel Unifornia. You can check out, but you can never leave.
>
> Help yourself to anything in the fridge.
>
> And please don't feed the clowns.
dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

underdog
May 10th 06, 06:51 PM
dan de man wrote:
> I hate the day I had today insulted hat stolen pushed off and my dice
> cap almost stolen

Bummer of a day man. Just keep in mind, with uniing, the good days
will always outnumber the bad (otherwise, I don't think anybody would
keep at it).

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197

cathwood
May 10th 06, 09:32 PM
I love days like today, just cos it was so warm and sunny. Then my hubby
took me out for lovely food and wine when I got home.

Cathy

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home