PDA

View Full Version : 2 Month Trials Progress Report

Eroick
May 10th 06, 01:55 AM
Hey, I have been trialsin' for about two months now. Im not exactly sure
if it is this day or week, but I know I'm close. I can do a foot fairly
easily now. I can drop to rollout. I think that my biggest drop was
around 5 feet. My biggest hop was something I pulled recently. That's
because recently I learnt how to do SIF hops. Im over a foot. Infact,
today i was hopping just under twice the height of my crank on my 20"
trials. Yay!

Trials rock. But I want to try out some more serious MUni. After all,
that is what my 24" Torker DX is for! Anyone Ottawa people want to do
some MUni this summer?

So anyway, I am progressing nicely. Im doing a bit of everything and
having fun in general. Yay! Unicycling!

--
Eroick

'The Unicyclopedia!' (http://unicyclopedia.org/)
Help us make it better!

'My Gallery' (http://www.flickr.com/photos/eroick/)
Eroick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

trials_uni
May 10th 06, 03:11 AM
nice work...ive been acctually trialsn for about the same time and my
best side hop is only a foot...i need to prctice more:(

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home