PDA

View Full Version : Re: poll: gazz vs. fireball

kapoute
May 10th 06, 02:37 AM
I think that for trial and street the best is a LUNA tire

--
kapoute

Sorry, I don't speak english !

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

kapoute
May 10th 06, 02:41 AM
Murde Mental wrote:
> Mais va te PENDRE. On parle de pneus Gazz... c'est des pneus de MUNI. :p
>

> Anyways... ummm yeah, Gazz for Muni, deffinatly. The Fireball is for
> cruisng mostly... it doesn't have little knobs.

TU sais ke ta des beaux yeux toi... YA DIT POUR LE TRIAL ET LE STREET
!!!

learn how to read

and then you re-read the thread and saw that I HAVE RAISON ( french
word ) !!!

--
kapoute

Sorry, I don't speak english !

Julien Renaud
kapoute's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8060

Jerrick
May 10th 06, 02:42 AM
I like the Maxxis CC the best.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave me
alone about it!~*~

'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)

Murde Mental
May 10th 06, 02:43 AM
kapoute wrote:
> TU sais ke ta des beaux yeux toi... YA DIT POUR LE TRIAL ET LE STREET
> !!!
>
> learn how to read

OUAIS... mais il parle de GAZZ... ca veut dire en 24''!! Ca existe pas
les luna pour les 24".

Jeune padawan, tu a beaucoup a apprendre.

Mais j't'aime gros pareil.

translation: We're talking about a 24"!!! So no trials tires. Besides,
the thread is about the fireball vs Gazz.

--
Murde Mental

"You make love demon style." ~Kristine

Oh here's to my sweet Satan. The one who's little path would make me
sad, whose power is Satan. He'll give those with him 666. There was a
little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
*-666-UNICYCLE FOR THE ANTI-CHRIST-666-*
Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

mornish
May 10th 06, 02:43 AM
for a 24"

--
mornish

><>UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF TOO<><

"LX seats are as comfortable as bricks." lildude2
"CX seats are bricks."

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home