PDA

View Full Version : nimbus trials uni

lucky_8
May 11th 06, 01:38 AM
would this be a good uni to get then when i get more money buy some up
grades for it. my other chose would be a custom one but it would look
the exact same because i would have the same frame, seat(probably), and
a lot of other stuff. my question as i said would be uis the nimbus
trials worth getting and then add stuff as i get the money of just wait
and save up with would take longer and i need a new uni because my
learner is getting beat up and i can't do trials on my giraffe(sp).
buy the way the learner is a gravity 20" unicycle ny dad got me
randomly one day after i told him i wanted a unicycle so this uni isn't
that good anyways.

--
lucky_8

life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

lucky_8
May 11th 06, 01:55 AM
i found a torker dx 2005 for 199.97 free shipping form a ebay store that
has a real website and i will get it probablybecause it is better and
just about the same price. i seen it a while back but didn't think
about it.

--
lucky_8

life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

carsonpalooza
May 11th 06, 02:03 AM
I have a nimbus trials. I'd say go for the dx because even though it
maybe heavier it is a lot stronger and it's worth it in the long run.

--
carsonpalooza

I just wear bike shorts...* the tight kind*
That site is making me drool.
-Dave aka fcwegnm0b

harper wrote:
> This is why Canada wants you so badly.

'ARGHHHHHHH' (http://WWW.nickjantz.2ya.com)
carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

lucky_8
May 11th 06, 02:49 AM
how much more heavier?
also will the nimbus x long kneck frame fit the dx wheel set?

thanks for the help

--
lucky_8

life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

lucky_8
May 27th 06, 02:22 AM
i know i haven't posted in this thread in a long time but i thought i
would post it in here instead of making a new one. I have a few more
questions. one is if i got a nimbus ll frame would it nbe lighter them
the original frame on the dx. another one is can somebody answer my
other questions please.

--
lucky_8

life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

trials_uni
May 27th 06, 02:27 AM
The DX your talking about is not a trials unicycle at all. its more of a
freestyle with a splined hub. the biggest tire you can fit on that rim
is probably 20x2.2. If you want a good trials uni save your money
alittle more and spend the 20 extra dollars on the real deal...The 2006
Torker DX.

'*Link*' (http://tinyurl.com/gxvhm)

Thats just my opinion.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

lucky_8
May 27th 06, 02:29 AM
ok thats what i am going to do

--
lucky_8

life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

trials_uni
May 27th 06, 02:31 AM
I think you'll be happy you did.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

lucky_8
May 27th 06, 03:03 AM
i am probably going to save up some more and get me a custom then get
the freestyle uni i want

--
lucky_8

life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

lucky_8
May 27th 06, 03:05 AM
i changed my mind from the dx to the custom because i have been wanting
the custom and it is a nice uni. the other reason is because it is
coustom

--
lucky_8

life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

manon1wheel
May 27th 06, 04:46 AM
no... get 'this'

is it custom enough?

--
manon1wheel

Riley
James_Potter-
I fall with my upper body travelling backwards and my lower body
travelling forwards from 5' up and hit the concrete with my tailbone
and right elbow. It hurt, but I found it quite funny.
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

James_Potter
May 27th 06, 04:51 AM
The nimbus Trials is a good beginner trials unicycle...but if it is your
second unicycle, I wouldn't suggest it. Get something stronger, with a
splined hub and crankset, that will hold up to bigger drops and more
abuse.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*

lucky_8
May 27th 06, 12:11 PM
manon1wheel wrote:
> no... get 'this'
> (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49764)
>
> is it custom enough?

maybe because i have that much money now and not have to save up two or
three more hundred dollers to get the other one.

--
lucky_8

life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

forrestunifreak
May 27th 06, 09:07 PM
Seems like Nimbus has a 'new' trials on UDC, and they screwed up the
Qu-Ax trials too.

--
forrestunifreak

**Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*

*><>* Screw in Lightbulbs for Christ **<><**

lucky_8
May 27th 06, 09:23 PM
the one with the spined hub is all most exactly like the custom i was
going to get but with different pedals, seat, and grind plates

--
lucky_8

life is a whole lot more fun when you live it on just one wheel.

unicycle for christ
lucky_8's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11685

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home