PDA

View Full Version : Possible Crankflip Variation.

trials_uni
May 11th 06, 01:59 AM
Would it be possible to do a "Slow Flip"? It would be a Crankflip but
the rotation would be slower and more noticable. I'd imagine you'd have
to jump higher to allow more time for the flip, but would this
acctually be do-able?

-Phil

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

litldude2
May 11th 06, 02:08 AM
I think it would look more accidental, like if you do a rolling no
footer it will look like you aren't trying to flip it, it just happens.
I actually think if its flipping slower then it will be less noticable.
I don't know, it might look cool, I think I would have to see one. I
think a double flip would be more noticable than a slow flip.:)

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
AIM: Litldude2
Email: Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
(See a pattern?)

trials_uni
May 11th 06, 02:10 AM
I dunno, I just thought it would be kinda neat.

-Phil

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

unifreak7
May 11th 06, 03:50 AM
Slowflips, lol. For sure. Hmm, like flying flips kinda, ride fast, jump
hard and far, but spin them slowly, it's like gapping without catching
it early. Funny, but kinda tricky. Then there are fast flips
(weedburners) imagine crankflipping without jumping, haha, the wheel
leaves teh ground by about an inch (no joke, one inch), and you don't
jump off the uni. It's rid. It's like a triple flip speed with on flip.
Whatev. GOod stuff. laters

-Shaun J

--
unifreak7

FLIP IT... Twice

If you hit it first try, it's not hard enough.
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Eroick
May 11th 06, 04:16 AM
I can crankflip without hopping, I just ride forward. :rolleyes:

--
Eroick

'The Unicyclopedia!' (http://unicyclopedia.org/)
Help us make it better!