PDA

View Full Version : East Enders & Liverpudlians @ BUC!

s7ev0
May 12th 06, 12:05 AM
OK, so I admit this thread doesn't seem to have a great deal to do with
unicycling from the outset, but bear with me...

First, does anyone know (I did a search of the forums and checked the
BUC 13 site) if there will be a telly available to watch the West Ham v
Liverpool FA cup final at BUC? ( I guess it's a trek to a pub
otherwise)

Second (and this is where the unicycling comes in), how about
recreating the cup final - but in unicycle hockey? I'm guessing from
the latest threads that there are a fair few Liverpudlians going to be
at BUC, and although many of the Londoners will most definitely NOT be
West Ham fans, could we scrape together a team to play in claret and
blue?

I'm up for it with my son Joe for starters.

See you all tomorrow!

--
s7ev0

DARWIN LOVES YOU

The best things in life aren't things

-Avatar courtesy of Loosemoose. -
s7ev0's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7310

s7ev0
May 12th 06, 04:16 PM
Er, it's just me then. :(

Come on you Irons!

--
s7ev0

DARWIN LOVES YOU

The best things in life aren't things

-Avatar courtesy of Loosemoose. -
s7ev0's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7310

Naomi
May 12th 06, 05:39 PM

--
Naomi

I am not renowned for my political correctness. I apologise profusely
if I have, as yet, said absolutely nothing to offend you. An oversight
I shall no doubt deal with at the first opportunity.

Every breath you take, every move you make... contributes towards
global warming.
Naomi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3322

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home