PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ed Dolan on the Uses of Wilderness

JimmyMac
May 12th 06, 02:46 AM
Ed,

There is no need to repeat that you do not balue logic, fact, evidence
proof, ets., that you ONLY value your own oblique unsubstantiated
twisted opinion. It is tiem to remind everyone again...

Usenet newsgroups are the showcase for Ed Dolan's unharnessed, unruly
ego run amok. Usenet newsgroups have become the repository for Ed
Dolan's regurgitated, monotonous mantra ... his tiresome inane dogma.
To read Ed Dolan's banal, incoherent, fatuous drivel is to take a
journey into the realm of irrationality and peer into the abyss of
lunacy. Ed Dolan is an enigma, disenfranchised from reality, a victim
of an egocentric, self-indulgent persona and a profusion of myopic
perceptions. He is a bizarre, pitiful soul, consumed by warped
fixations and driven by twisted misconceptions. He has conspicuously
demonstrated that he is possessed by an unrestrained and enormously
distended sense of self-importance. He is Usenet newsgroup's
(particularly ARBR's) consummate, undeterred, demented parasite, a
self-appointed and self-anointed apotheosis. Afflicted with delusions
of grandeur, Ed Dolan is a legend in his own mind. He has an opinion
of himself far beyond the opinion that others will ever have of him.
He is the consummate conundrum ... a complex amalgam of absurd
contradiction ... a bigoted, emotionally-challenged, egomaniacal
misanthrope in dire need of a therapist.

The gap between Ed and reality is immense and insurmountable. Just
listen to what the man has to say of himself for what he reveals is
very telling. He professes to have attained spiritual fulfillment by
abnegating contact with others, in effect rejecting humanity's
collective communal consciousness and invites, no insistently demands
that the reader follow in his errant footsteps.

Often, Ed Dolan has avowed his cerebral transcendence over all who
venture into the web of his "personal Usenet newsgroup lair". He
pretentiously extols his fanaticized preeminence, disrespecting all who
blasphemously offer a dissenting opinion. Ed insults the vary target
audience from whom he expects to attain recognition. As if this wasn't
peculiar enough, consider this. There is an inherent human desire to
be recognized by one's peers, but the arrogant, pompous Ed Dolan
asserts that he has no peers. Consequently, the very recognition that
Ed Dolan demands is circumvented by his own arrogance. That he manages
to appropriate time to lavish impassioned verbosity on those whom he
disdains as inferiors defies comprehension and rationality. In utter
contradiction, he perseveres in his insatiable crusade to be heard by
those who seemingly matter not. Is this not just a bit incongruous?

Teh anal retentive Ed Dolan is intoxicated by his own cerebral
flatulence. He is a purveyor of disinformation enamored of cyclical
rhetoric which is employed to advocate his own personal agenda. He
subscribes to the mistaken notion that the readership savors his every
word whereas in reality the only person who values what the man says is
the man saying it. Ed is a pedant who is enraptured be his own vacuous
gibberish. His multitude of repetitious screeds (read Gospels
according to St. Edward) stand in testimony that he missed his true
calling as a preacher.

With no one worthy of his companionship, by his own admission, the
sanctimonious hermit has little more than ARBR from which to derive
meaning in his life. The Usenet newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has
assumed an exaggerated prominence in his hierarchical order of
relevance. The Usenet newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has emerged as the
source from which he garners his sense of accomplishment and
self-esteem. Regardless of his opinion of the readership, without the
lifeblood of the Usenet newsgroup audience to sustain him, Ed Dolan has
nothing and is nothing. What a pathetic shallow existence. Pity the
cantankerous, misguided, quintessential fool. It must really suck to
be head swollen ... HEAD Dolan. Since, by his own admission, he is the
only one worthy of himself, I have a suggestion. Ed, why don't you
just go F__K yourself!!!

Jim McNamara

Edward Dolan
May 12th 06, 07:15 AM
"JimmyMac" > wrote in message
ups.com...

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Is this an original post? Then where is the messaage that he is responding
to? It is nowhere - just like he is.

> Ed,
>
> There is no need to repeat that you do not balue logic, fact, evidence
> proof, ets., that you ONLY value your own oblique unsubstantiated
> twisted opinion. It is tiem to remind everyone again...
[...]

What follows has already been posted numerous times. I pity any of you who
want to wade through this pile of BS. You have my condolences. It is all
nothing but pure JimmyMac gibberish. But enjoy it if you can!

> [...]
> calling as a preacher.
>
> With no one worthy of his companionship, by his own admission, the
> sanctimonious hermit has little more than ARBR from which to derive
> meaning in his life. The Usenet newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has
> assumed an exaggerated prominence in his hierarchical order of
> relevance. The Usenet newsgroup (particularly ARBR) has emerged as the
> source from which he garners his sense of accomplishment and
> self-esteem. Regardless of his opinion of the readership, without the
> lifeblood of the Usenet newsgroup audience to sustain him, Ed Dolan has
> nothing and is nothing. What a pathetic shallow existence. Pity the
> cantankerous, misguided, quintessential fool. It must really suck to
> be head swollen ... HEAD Dolan. Since, by his own admission, he is the
> only one worthy of himself, I have a suggestion. Ed, why don't you

He signs his name to the above gibberish, so at least he is not trying to
hide himself - although perhaps he should!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Google