PDA

View Full Version : RR: took the bike out today. . .

x1134x
May 12th 06, 02:58 AM
And took a picture of it.

http://www.files.bz/files/11136/Next%20Bike.JPG

Let the put-downs begin. . .

x1134x

Drew
May 12th 06, 03:47 AM
"x1134x" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> And took a picture of it.
>
> http://www.files.bz/files/11136/Next%20Bike.JPG
>
> Let the put-downs begin. . .
>
> x1134x

Doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you like it and ride it.
Ride 'em cowboy,, yee haw!!

Drew

( Disappointed there was no put down?)

Paladin
May 12th 06, 04:00 AM
So where ya ridin these days? The weather's sure good. I got in about
24 mi before work. By the time I commuted home, too, I was hurtin.
Luvin it! Nick or Belay Slave does a group out of CB Park Wed's around
6pm you might want to jump in with. They do a social, no drop ride
with beginners & intermediates. One night he had about 20, mostly gals.

CDB

Carla A-G
May 12th 06, 02:11 PM
"x1134x" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> And took a picture of it.
>
> http://www.files.bz/files/11136/Next%20Bike.JPG
>
> Let the put-downs begin. . .

Jim found that same model bike that got dumped into a small patch of woods
near our place. After some calls to the police, they told us not to bother
to bring it in and just keep it. So now he uses it for running errands,
doing beer runs and commuting to the train.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

MattB
May 12th 06, 04:08 PM
x1134x wrote:
> And took a picture of it.
>
> http://www.files.bz/files/11136/Next%20Bike.JPG
>
> Let the put-downs begin. . .
>
> x1134x

So did you ride it or just take a picture?

It's a start...

Matt

JD
May 12th 06, 09:51 PM
x1134x wrote:
> Let the put-downs begin. . .

Why? You do well enough on your own.

JD

x1134x
May 13th 06, 06:56 AM
JD wrote:
> x1134x wrote:
> > Let the put-downs begin. . .
>

> Why? You do well enough on your own.
>
> JD

I'm sure it took a few minutes of reflection to figure out how to put
me down without coming across as though you where just putting me down.

x1134x

May 13th 06, 11:01 AM
Ride to much rain past, present, and future. Have to wait it out next
weekend looks dry since its been wet all week and next week too. Right
at the moment its stopped and heavy fog has moved in.

x1134x
May 16th 06, 01:52 AM
Carla A-G wrote:
> "x1134x" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > And took a picture of it.
> >
> > http://www.files.bz/files/11136/Next%20Bike.JPG
> >
> > Let the put-downs begin. . .
>
> Jim found that same model bike that got dumped into a small patch of woods
> near our place. After some calls to the police, they told us not to bother
> to bring it in and just keep it. So now he uses it for running errands,
> doing beer runs and commuting to the train.
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

I'd be interested to hear his appraisal of the differences between that
bike and his more expensive models. Already heard plenty of appraisals
from people who have never been near one and echo the sentiments told
to them by others.

x1134x

Dave W
May 16th 06, 03:59 AM
"x1134x" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Carla A-G wrote:
>> "x1134x" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>> > And took a picture of it.
>> >
>> > http://www.files.bz/files/11136/Next%20Bike.JPG
>> >
>> > Let the put-downs begin. . .
>>
>> Jim found that same model bike that got dumped into a small patch of
>> woods
>> near our place. After some calls to the police, they told us not to
>> bother
>> to bring it in and just keep it. So now he uses it for running errands,
>> doing beer runs and commuting to the train.
>>
>> - CA-G
>>
>> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
>
> I'd be interested to hear his appraisal of the differences between that
> bike and his more expensive models. Already heard plenty of appraisals
> from people who have never been near one and echo the sentiments told
> to them by others.
>
> x1134x

Well then you haven't heard mine then have you....and I went one better. I
tried a WAL-GOOSE....lasted about 5 days....google "Wal-Goose and eating
crow" to hear of my experience with the bicycle shaped toy I tried...not
pretty!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home