PDA

View Full Version : Josué Barreto’s new web page!

ca99medina
May 12th 06, 04:12 PM
Hi everybody,

Take a look at Josue Barreto’s new web page, it’s really amazing!

www.josuebarreto.com

I also put a few pictures of him on the gallery.

http://tinyurl.com/prgtp

Carlos

--
ca99medina
ca99medina's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1898

johnfoss
May 12th 06, 06:40 PM
Thanks Carlos for putting up the link. Wow, what a slick web site! I
hope it's not too slick for his customers to navigate through. I
noticed the promo video was in in English (titles), but not the site.
Seems lilke he's limiting his market with Espanol-only. Also I could
not get the Galleria and Video Clips links to work.

Good luck Josue!

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"The worst thing you can do on a unicycle when you land is stop dead."
-- Kris Holm, world's expert on high-consequence unicycling

ca99medina
May 15th 06, 05:19 PM
Hi John,

The page is still under construction and he is working on the videos
and the Gallery. He also told me that the English version of the page
will be ready hopefully in a few weeks.
Any more inputs will be appreciated.:)
Thanks!
Carlos