PDA

View Full Version : Re: It's a "LOVE-FEST!"

Jerrick
May 13th 06, 01:51 AM
Wow, love must really be in the air. =p

Ive only had a few times where people would say a comment like that,
but ive never had it become a domino affect like that, must of felt
great!

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave
me alone about it!~*~

'*!Gallery!*' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)

terrybigwheel
May 13th 06, 01:55 AM
It was a nice surprise! Sure is a lot better than the usual, "Hey,
where's your other wheel?" Ha,ha,ha, ha!:p

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. :cool:

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"! :D
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home