PDA

View Full Version : 24" GB4 Large Marge w/maguras on ebay

terrybigwheel
May 13th 06, 05:06 PM
In case anybody's interested:

http://tinyurl.com/q4xtv

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. :cool:

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"! :D
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

forget_your_life
May 13th 06, 06:43 PM
*spam*

--
forget_your_life

'FOR SALE: 24\\" GB4 Large Marge frame.' (http://tinyurl.com/pggyx)

dream one dream many....
*'R.I.P' (http://tinyurl.com/vr86)*
forget_your_life's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4558

Brian MacKenzie
May 13th 06, 08:01 PM
terrybigwheel wrote:
> In case anybody's interested:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/q4xtv

if anyone is bidding on these, a brake line fix is only like $20 at any
bike shop, and that would include the oil and hoses (unless it's the
unlikely event of actual hardware damage) it's most likely the fitting
wasn't properly tightened

--
Brian MacKenzie

DVD now available: 'Training Wheel Not Required'
(http://www.LBMmultimedia.com/videos/TWNR_uniTV.wmv) | 'Inner Balance
Blog' (http://innerbalancemovie.blogspot.com)
Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

vivalargo
May 13th 06, 08:13 PM
This a deal only because the brakes come with it. Otherwise the cutting
edge Large Marge rig is a KH 24 Freeride frame with Scott Wallis
adapters for the Magura (40 bucks) and a Profile wheelset (the Profile
crank arms are less likely to bend than the KH's). It's taken us awhile
(and some rather expensive trial and error experimenting with various
combos of parts) to arrive at this configuation, so I thought I'd pass
it along to all those interestd in LM Munis.

JL

--
vivalargo
vivalargo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5625

kington99
May 13th 06, 08:32 PM
Yeah except you can't get the endomorph tyre in to a Kh frame, whereas
the GB4 frame was designed specifically to fit around it.

--
kington99

Dave

entropy
May 13th 06, 09:37 PM
forget_your_life wrote:
> the tyre will not rub the sides of the frame while climbing like my kh
> frame did with the LM rim set up.

Haven't had that problem here. Were you using a Gazz?

Sweet frame, sorry you gotta sell.

--
entropy

Shut up and ride.
entropy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5816

vivalargo
May 13th 06, 11:27 PM
forget_your_life wrote:
> so your going to start talking trash eh?

No trash intended. It's just that your frame is not widely available
or available at all (to my knowledge), so heretofore that ruled out
ever getting one. If we would have had access to one of your frames we
would have tried that out as well, seeming that we've tried everything
else. Seems as though I actually looked into getting one but was told
they were no longer being made--could be wrong.

Too bad there aren't as many Muni riders as climbers--the latter sport
has tons of great gear.

JL

--
vivalargo
vivalargo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5625

forget_your_life
May 14th 06, 05:26 AM
vivalargo wrote:
> .It's just that *your* frame is not widely available or available at all
> (to my knowledge), so heretofore that ruled out ever getting one. If we
> would have had access to one of *your* frames we would have tried that
> out as well, seeming that we've tried everything else..

sounds like your mistaking me for G. Barnes IV, which i am not.

--
forget_your_life

'FOR SALE: 24\\" GB4 Large Marge frame.' (http://tinyurl.com/pggyx)

dream one dream many....
*'R.I.P' (http://tinyurl.com/vr86)*
forget_your_life's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4558

onebyone
May 14th 06, 11:05 AM
I am not on ebay (yet).
Would you ship to Australia?
My email address is at

www.municycle.com.au

--
onebyone

Bill Blogs is an alien!
www.municycle.com.au
onebyone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10014

forget_your_life
May 15th 06, 08:59 AM
onebyone wrote:
> I am not on ebay (yet).
> Would you ship to Australia?

no, sorry...and if i did there are 3 German eBayers ahead of you that
contacted me with the same Q but yeah, i block bidding from countries
other than the USA because of payment hassle and a long drawn out
expiereance with a Thailand bidder about 6 months ago.

dont let that discourage you from getting an eBay acct. its truly a
break-through in trade commerce.

Cheers!

|Filename: khhubexplanationsml.jpg |

forget_your_life

'FOR SALE: 24\\" GB4 Large Marge frame.' (http://tinyurl.com/pggyx)

dream one dream many....
*'R.I.P' (http://tinyurl.com/vr86)*
forget_your_life's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4558

onebyone
May 15th 06, 12:37 PM
I am thinking of getting a KH 29" frame and cutting it at the
appropriate angles and getting it re welded. I have the fitting skills
and can get it welded. Would this work? I also am planning a "Nimbus
24" 5' Giraffe"

Then maybe.... hmmmm. I love those Large Marges

--
onebyone

Bill Blogs is an alien!
www.municycle.com.au
onebyone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10014

MuniAddict
September 11th 06, 05:25 AM
terrybigwheel wrote:
> In case anybody's interested:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/q4xtv

Ha! That's funny!

--
MuniAddict

> A bold, cathartic diatribe ensued for great, humorous increments,
> jovial kernels launched mindfully, numbing old people quickly,
> rendering silver titanium UNICYCLES victorious, with X-mas young
> zest!:D

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home