JD
May 14th 06, 12:16 AM
G.T. wrote:
> http://www.2fortheroad.net/midnight/midnight.html
> --
> "All my time I spent in heaven
> Revelries of dance and wine
> Waking to the sound of laughter
> Up I'd rise and kiss the sky" - The Mekons

The amount of biffs we saw/heard was astounding. Considerig the size
of the group, we were probably only treated to seeing/hearing about a
third of the crashes. You really gotta be on your toes in that pack
because the skill level of attendees runs the full gamut.

Hornitos is good.

JD

MattB
May 15th 06, 04:36 PM
JD wrote:
> G.T. wrote:
>
>>http://www.2fortheroad.net/midnight/midnight.html
>>--
>>"All my time I spent in heaven
>>Revelries of dance and wine
>>Waking to the sound of laughter
>>Up I'd rise and kiss the sky" - The Mekons
>

> The amount of biffs we saw/heard was astounding. Considerig the size
> of the group, we were probably only treated to seeing/hearing about a
> third of the crashes. You really gotta be on your toes in that pack
> because the skill level of attendees runs the full gamut.
>
> Hornitos is good.
>
> JD

Sounds like (crazy) fun. Hornitos IS good! I took some camping near the
sand dunes on Friday.

Matt

G.T.
May 18th 06, 01:30 AM
"JD" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> G.T. wrote:
> > http://www.2fortheroad.net/midnight/midnight.html
>

> Here's my chit on the matter:
> http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3238

Cool, much better pics than mine. One of these days I should learn how to
operate my little camera.

Greg

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home