PDA

View Full Version : Surly "Nice Rack" on 29"er mini review

IT3
May 14th 06, 06:37 PM
I an happy to report that like all the Suly products I have owned, the
"Nice Rack" does not dissapoint.

I had to do some minor modifications, such as switching the the lower
support rods for the upper support rods, to avoid using a hack-saw to
trim then to fit properly. Aparenlty a hack-saw is rather hard to come
by out here in the desert.

I used some zip-ties to secure my M-16 magazine pouches to one side,
and my field bag to the top.... keeps everything nice and organized and
easy to get to.

Pics to follow

--
Sand Squid..... The undisputed Single-Speed Champion of Kuwait!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home