PDA

View Full Version : Is this trials unicycle any good?

unitoon
May 14th 06, 07:30 PM
i'm looking for a trials unicycle because all i've got is a crappy
learning uni. i found this one and i want to know if it's worth buying.
keep in mind i'm looking for a unicycle with my main criteria being
price. however, i don't want some awful thing that's going to fall
apart as soon as i use it. what do you think?

'Trials Unicycle' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=764)

--
unitoon

> Unicycling -- the great gender equalizer. - Bmemike

> I've always wondered what it would be like to beat someone to death with
> a unicycle. Then again, I don't want to damage any of my unicycles. -
> Unisteve
unitoon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12011

swarbrim
May 14th 06, 07:48 PM
That unicycles fine, will hold up to good size drops but is heavy. It
is a great beginner trials unicycle. I say 'beginner', I have seen
Justin Khose ride one so they are good.

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at

'i like things big' Amanda

'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

terrybigwheel
May 14th 06, 07:55 PM
unitoon wrote:
> i'm looking for a trials unicycle because all i've got is a crappy
> learning uni. i found this one and i want to know if it's worth buying.
> keep in mind i'm looking for a unicycle with my main criteria being
> price. however, i don't want some awful thing that's going to fall
> apart as soon as i use it. what do you think?
>
> 'Trials Unicycle' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=764)

The decription calls is a "freestyle" unicycle. That's not the same
thing as "trials", which it is. Lots of typos and outdated info on udc!
And they advertise Miyata saddles, but don't carry them curently!

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through. :cool:

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"! :D
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418

forrestunifreak
May 14th 06, 08:02 PM
terrybigwheel wrote:
> The decription calls is a "freestyle" unicycle. That's not the same
> thing as "trials", which it is. Lots of typos and outdated info on udc!
> And they advertise Miyata saddles, but don't carry them curently!

And somewere they say the DX frame is red.... which it's not. It has
red stickers...:p

--
forrestunifreak

**Money talks. Mine says goodbye. *'My gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*

><> Unicycle for Christ *<><*

unitoon
May 14th 06, 08:03 PM
so is it good or not?

--
unitoon

> Unicycling -- the great gender equalizer. - Bmemike

> I've always wondered what it would be like to beat someone to death with
> a unicycle. Then again, I don't want to damage any of my unicycles. -
> Unisteve
unitoon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12011

Jerrick
May 14th 06, 08:15 PM
Its good.

Ive had mine for a long time now, and its held up great, you can see
some pictures in my gallery =p

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave
me alone about it!~*~

'*!Gallery!*' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)