PDA

View Full Version : BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

amanda.gallacher
May 14th 06, 08:03 PM
hey

just back from BUC, hopefully everyone will have lots of videos and
pics. i know there will be a few videos from the video competition.
mine and bishops video came joint first with mike and lucas' video. my
video can be found 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/g9k3a).

i didnt take very many pictures, but 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/ncy4z)
are the ones i did take. at the end of that album are a few videos of
mikes double flip attempts. he doesnt land any in the clips, but Joe
Hodges has him landing one on film.

thanks
Amanda

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

swarbrim
May 14th 06, 08:21 PM
Thanks Amanda, great job on those pics. Just downloading your video
now, (bail). Unfortunatly my gallery doesnt work, I will see what I
can do.

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at

'i like things big' Amanda

'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

dale_dale
May 14th 06, 08:22 PM
auch ..... your face
i cant believe i missed the video comp :(

--
dale_dale

biggest set/gap = 4 set
dale_dale's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11459

skicker
May 14th 06, 08:37 PM
Here are the few of pics I took up on flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/soapbeard/search/tags:buc13/

Am also just splicing up a video of clips I took, will post that in a
bit.

I had a great time, hope everyone else did and thank you to all the
people who worked to organise it all!

Tom

--
skicker
skicker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7788

THE dave
May 14th 06, 08:45 PM
that is a very sweet video

--
THE dave

Toast
dave

psychoteledave2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Team Yams

- last edited by james_potter on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm

last edited by unitik908 on 2005-09-06 at 04:12 am

last edited by forrestunifreak on 2005-09-09 at 03:51 am-
THE dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9259

Jerrick
May 14th 06, 08:55 PM
That was an awesome video!!!

That wreck was horrid though, glad your ok =p

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave
me alone about it!~*~

'*!Gallery!*' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'
(http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)

olarf
May 14th 06, 09:09 PM
For people that need / prefere QT videos, the winners video is also
availiable on 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv) as Windows Media
file and QuickTime movie.

Congratulations from unicycle.tv to Amanda and Nathan and also to the
others.

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588

cathwood
May 14th 06, 09:11 PM
A worthy winner. I think we all felt that face-plant.

Cathy

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

unitoon
May 14th 06, 09:56 PM
god, my face hurts just watching that fall. :eek: great job though on
the vid!

--
unitoon

> Unicycling -- the great gender equalizer. - Bmemike

> I've always wondered what it would be like to beat someone to death with
> a unicycle. Then again, I don't want to damage any of my unicycles. -
> Unisteve
unitoon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12011

skicker
May 14th 06, 10:06 PM
Here's my homage to BUC 13, apologies for the bad filming, editing,
selection of clips and everything else:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsvE1Fr2-7M

Cheers

Tom

--
skicker
skicker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7788

swarbrim
May 14th 06, 10:07 PM
Guys, it was a draw in the BUC Video Competition. 'Here'
(http://tinyurl.com/keznf) is my video. Enjoy!

Mike

--
swarbrim

:D add me at

'i like things big' Amanda

'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
swarbrim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Lucas1wheel
May 14th 06, 10:12 PM
our video grrrrrrrrrrrr lol

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

picado
May 14th 06, 10:38 PM
what was that bail ?

hope you all right!

--
picado
picado's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11964

olarf
May 14th 06, 11:16 PM
I also make the video of swarbrim and Lucas1wheel online on unicycle.tv

would be great to got also some stuff from the convention himself but
there will come something for sure in the future. It needs always some
time to sort and cut the stuff.

--
olarf

visit 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv)
olarf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10588

chosen
May 14th 06, 11:35 PM
mike, lucas, and amanda you all did such a great job! keep ridin'!

--
chosen
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

unicycleboy
May 15th 06, 12:12 AM
Ok heres my photos and videos, well there not very unicycling lol

http://tinyurl.com/kcqdj

Trev

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

pinwheel
May 15th 06, 10:53 AM
Fab video amanda and co, really enjoyed, face plant at end made me feel
sick! Please do me a favour, cos I'm gonna worry about you guys 'n'
I've got enough grey hair, wear a helmet.
HELMETS ARE COOL! :D :D

--
pinwheel
pinwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11624

Eddbmxdude
May 15th 06, 11:47 AM
Hey guys!
BUC was so wicked! I want to see the Muni vid from the video competion
again. Can anyone remember who's it was?
Ta very muchly!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

glovemonkey
May 15th 06, 12:34 PM
Hey everyone.

Thank you all for coming and I hope you had a good time. I am sorry if
I did not get a chance to speak to you all (I was running round a bit -
there were a number of things that I should have sorted out a bit
better in advance to give me a calmer time). I also apologise if I did
speak to you but didn't recognise you from the forum. I have all of
the videos that were entered (did anybody want their CDs back?) and am
happy to put them onto one site - I just want a couple of days off
first (please).

Also, maybe we could put some late entrants on there (at least one
person turned up on Saturday with a video).

Take care, and thanks for coming - Steve

--
glovemonkey
glovemonkey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11556

Lucas1wheel
May 15th 06, 04:13 PM
Thanks for organising it steve and just a reminder when you get the time
to send me and bish those great certificates, sos to sound naggy

Cheers and thanks for all the help over weekend

Lucas

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

hawkesy666
May 15th 06, 04:43 PM
Hey Everyone its Jo, Edds girlfriend.
Does anyone know how i can get a copy of the newspaper that were taking
pictures on saturday?
Thanks
Jo

--
hawkesy666

Its twice as hard to learn with half as many wheels!

"don't worry i put anthrax in them"..(Matt on the kids blowin the
whistles at buc)

"Mornin campers"...(zippy i love u)
hawkesy666's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12235

cdrje
May 15th 06, 06:32 PM
> Hey guys!
> BUC was so wicked! I want to see the Muni vid from the video competion
> again. Can anyone remember who's it was?
> Ta very muchly!

If you mean the one that went first it was mine and Mark's vid. One of
us will try to put it up on here soon.

Ric

--
cdrje
cdrje's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11470

glovemonkey
May 15th 06, 10:00 PM
hawkesy666 wrote:
> Hey Everyone its Jo, Edds girlfriend.
> Does anyone know how i can get a copy of the newspaper that were taking
> pictures on saturday?
> Thanks
> Jo

I have bought ten copies of the newspaper; we made front page and a
full center spread. I intended to post a copy to all who were featured
but if anyone else wants a copy then please email me on
with your name and address.

Take care - Steve

--
glovemonkey
glovemonkey's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11556

amanda.gallacher
May 16th 06, 02:05 PM
unicycleboy wrote:
> Ok heres my photos and videos, well there not very unicycling lol
>
> http://tinyurl.com/kcqdj
>
> Trev

cool pics trev :)
anyone else got any?

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

unicus
May 16th 06, 03:35 PM
glovemonkey wrote:
> I have bought ten copies of the newspaper; we made front page and a full
> center spread. I intended to post a copy to all who were featured but
> if anyone else wants a copy then please email me on
> with your name and address.
>
> Take care - Steve

Here’s the online edition with a photo of Keith and his daughter :)

http://tinyurl.com/raxyx

--
unicus

'Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Photos-from-unicus)
'Videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus)
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869

unicycleboy
May 16th 06, 04:12 PM
Thats a good photo they have for the newspaper :)

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

KlownLife
May 16th 06, 04:53 PM
HEY! I've been misquoted, I never said any of the stuff they said I did,
and I'm only 17, not 18. Better have a good pic of me!

Regards,
Jas

--
KlownLife

>UNICYCLING FOR MYSELF<

"The Unicycle world is my religion, more than a society phenomenon : my
urban culture. " - -Adrien Mainand-

olarf wrote:
> In Germany we would call you a "grosser Spinner" :)
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

gkmac
May 16th 06, 06:44 PM
Just finished renaming and sorting my photo collection, and I've XviDded
some video clips too. You can 'find them here'
(http://tinyurl.com/lbayr).

I've also gotten some highlights of the freestyle competition and the
main show, but they'll need editing before I can put them up. I'll bump
this thread when they appear.

KlownLife wrote:
> HEY! I've been misquoted, I never said any of the stuff they said I did,
> and I'm only 17, not 18. Better have a good pic of me!

That's journalism for you unfortunately. If you can wait for a bit then
you'll see yourself in the upcoming freestyle competition highlights.

--
gkmac

"It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
"Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
"You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

KlownLife
May 16th 06, 07:52 PM
gkmac wrote:
> If you can wait for a bit then you'll see yourself in the upcoming
> freestyle competition highlights.

Highlights? I don't think there were any in my routine, the comp was
probably the worst I rode all weekend, which was a bummer, still look
forward to seeing it so get it up soon :D .

Jas

--
KlownLife

olarf wrote:
> In Germany we would call you a "grosser Spinner" :)
KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

amanda.gallacher
May 16th 06, 07:57 PM
KlownLife wrote:
> Highlights? I don't think there were any in my routine, the comp was
> probably the worst I rode all weekend, which was a bummer, still look
> forward to seeing it so get it up soon :D .
>
> Jas

your routine was reali good!
i cant wait to see it either, though i sucked. im reali surprised i
managed 2nd

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

unicycleboy
May 16th 06, 07:58 PM
haha but it was a alright routine :P

Edit: Amanda, Your routine was 2nd because it was the second best :P

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

amanda.gallacher
May 16th 06, 08:02 PM
unicycleboy wrote:
> haha but it was a alright routine :P
>
> Edit: Amanda, Your routine was 2nd because it was the second best :P

pssh... no it wasnt

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

unicycleboy
May 16th 06, 08:04 PM
Lol well all the judges thought so :P

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

Lucas1wheel
May 16th 06, 08:20 PM
I don't think any of us had our best days, i rekon there were falls in
all routines that on other occasions they would have landed with no
difficulty,
i think i fell of from normal riding lol

oh and can some one please confirm that it was roger who won freestyle
in 2004

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

unicus
May 17th 06, 12:30 AM
Lucas1wheel wrote:
> oh and can some one please confirm that it was roger who won freestyle
> in 2004

If I remember rightly it was Roger and Leigh, I have the show on video
where they perform their routine.

--
unicus

'Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Photos-from-unicus)
'Videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus)
unicus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/869

Brian O.
May 17th 06, 01:27 AM
> I've also gotten some highlights of the freestyle competition and the
> main show, but they'll need editing before I can put them up. I'll bump
> this thread when they appear.

I'm excited to see this! Please include a much as possible for those of
us who couldn't be there. :)

--
Brian O.

gkmac
May 17th 06, 12:45 PM
Brian O. wrote:
> I'm excited to see this! Please include a much as possible for those of
> us who couldn't be there. :)

If I did include as much as possible, then there would be a lot of
falls! I'm planning this to be mainly a highlights package, about 30
seconds from each routine to jog people's memories. I couldn't film
everything as my camera can only record 7 minutes with the card empty,
and there was plenty of video on it beforehand.
swarbrim wrote:
> Unfortunatly my gallery doesnt work, I will see what I can do.

swarbrim, I've sent you a PM about your gallery permissions, with a
possible fix.

--
gkmac

"It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
"Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
"You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

amanda.gallacher
May 17th 06, 01:10 PM
gkmac wrote:
> If I did include as much as possible, then there would be a lot of
> falls! I'm planning this to be mainly a highlights package, about 30
> seconds from each routine to jog people's memories. I couldn't film
> everything as my camera can only record 7 minutes with the card empty,
> and there was plenty of video on it beforehand.swarbrim, I've sent you
> a PM about your gallery permissions, with a possible fix.

cool, when do you reckon you will have them done by?

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

gkmac
May 17th 06, 01:17 PM
amanda.gallacher wrote:
> cool, when do you reckon you will have them done by?

Oooooohhhh.... now you're asking me! To be honest I don't know, since
video editing software is something I have zero experience with.

My weapon is a digital camera, only designed for taking short clips
which so far all of the videos in my BUC13 are. I've only edited one
video which 'you can find here' (http://tinyurl.com/ecege). It's very
short, but I think you will like it Amanda!:)

--
gkmac

"It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
"Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
"You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

unicycleboy
May 17th 06, 01:38 PM
hey thats me lol and its all my really bad stuff :P

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

gkmac
May 17th 06, 07:30 PM
Can anyone remember the full names of the freestyle performers? I'd like
to caption them.

I know all the solo performers, there was Amanda Gallacher on first,
Lucas Wintercrane was the third and Jason Auld was the fourth.

But my memory is a bit sketchy on the pairs routines. I think Leo H was
one of the performers on the first one (with a decoration on the top of
his head) and Will Stevens was one of the pair on the last one. But
I've completely forgotten who their partners were.

--
gkmac

"It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
"Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
"You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

Lucas1wheel
May 17th 06, 08:07 PM
My sister Leo wintercrane was with leo h

and wills partner was fiona sorry i dont know her second name, maybe
you could just right will and fi cos i think she went by fi not fiona

--
Lucas1wheel
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

unicycleboy
May 17th 06, 08:52 PM
Think its Fi Wood but not sure, Wheres gayno when you need him? lol

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

epistolize
May 17th 06, 10:15 PM
my 'video' (http://tinyurl.com/qeygd)

--
epistolize

my sig is a squiggle, but my keyboard like a trusty secretary always
organises my thoughts into lines of legible text in files

anti-capitalisation, anti-capitalism; neither for nor against always
work well

"Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?" 'Bite Me'
epistolize's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11876

trials_uni
May 17th 06, 11:35 PM
How old is your camera??? Im sorry but that had to be the worst video
quality ever. The movie was neat though!

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

manon1wheel
May 17th 06, 11:58 PM
ouch! that crach in amandas video looked like it hurt...

--
manon1wheel

Riley
James_Potter-
I fall with my upper body travelling backwards and my lower body
travelling forwards from 5' up and hit the concrete with my tailbone
and right elbow. It hurt, but I found it quite funny.
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

manic_mark
May 18th 06, 12:59 PM
Mine and ric's muni video. admittedly in shocking quality, but its the
best i can do until i get the dvd back off steve, if you check out relm
productions on google video too, there should be a trailer from an
older vid, and will be puttin the other videos up there soon too, like
the trials one we didnt actually watch at buc.

(watch it in "original size" as it goes all horribly pixelated and naff
to watch in the full window...)

--
manic_mark

lever (dot) mark (at) ntlworld (dot) com
manic_mark's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1592

gayno
May 18th 06, 01:40 PM
unicycleboy wrote:
> Think its Fi Wood but not sure, Wheres gayno when you need him? lol

Why me?!?! I wasn't there!! (Due to bad back before people start asking
why :p )

Amanda: When did you visit Ilfracombe to do that filming? I was on
holiday there a couple weeks ago!

--
gayno

All my posts are made with 99% recycled electrons. The remaining 1% are
brand new, as some electrons are ended through annihilation.
[Thanks Klaas ;)]

No, I will not fix your computer! Although I will probably give in
after much persuasion ;)
gayno's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6400

amanda.gallacher
May 18th 06, 04:00 PM
gayno wrote:
> Amanda: When did you visit Ilfracombe to do that filming? I was on
> holiday there a couple weeks ago!

easter weekend from the friday to the sunday. actually thats a lie. we
were only in ilfracombe on the saturday :)

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

unicycleboy
May 18th 06, 05:51 PM
gayno wrote:
> Why me?!?! I wasn't there!! (Due to bad back before people start asking
> why :p )
>
> Amanda: When did you visit Ilfracombe to do that filming? I was on
> holiday there a couple weeks ago!

lol Well its the Fi we all know, richard said her last name was wood
but i dont remmeber it being that but oh well

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

gkmac
May 18th 06, 08:21 PM
'HERE'S THE FREESTYLE VIDEO!' (HTTP://TINYURL.COM/R9VPA)

I anticipate this one will be popular, so I'll remind everyone you need
an XviD codec to view it. If Media Player gives you an error, or just a
black screen, please 'download and install this codec'
(http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Koepi_XviD.htm).

I'm open to criticism, even if this is only the first proper editing
job I've ever done. If I've got any names wrong, I'll correct them.

--
gkmac

"It's a marvellous thing to see, someone in full flight on the
unicycle." - Stuart Maconie, Radio 2
"Oh no! Both my toes have gone numb!" - Joe Hodges
"You also met me gk! I was the one eating the sandwich!" - Adam Gayne
gkmac's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4577

amanda.gallacher
May 18th 06, 08:41 PM
gkmac wrote:
> 'HERE'S THE FREESTYLE VIDEO!' (HTTP://TINYURL.COM/R9VPA)
>
> I anticipate this one will be popular, so I'll remind everyone you need
> an XviD codec to view it. If Media Player gives you an error, or just a
> black screen, please 'download and install this codec'
> (http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Koepi_XviD.htm).
>
> I'm open to criticism, even if this is only the first proper editing
> job I've ever done. If I've got any names wrong, I'll correct them.

woo! cool thanks :) meh i suck :rolleyes:

edit: yay, you cut it before i fell :p

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

cathwood
May 18th 06, 09:12 PM
Here are some of my photos http://tinyurl.com/g9nmx
Most of them are of the show and are dark cos we weren't allowed to use
flash. Unusually for me, I spent more time riding than taking photos.

Cathy

--
cathwood

Say no to unicycle genre discrimination! - MrBoogiejuice

http://www.chuckingandtwirling.co.uk

gayno
May 19th 06, 10:43 AM
unicycleboy wrote:
> lol Well its the Fi we all know, richard said her last name was wood but
> i dont remmeber it being that but oh well

It is Wood, yes!

I haven't seen her in couple of years now though!

--
gayno

All my posts are made with 99% recycled electrons. The remaining 1% are
brand new, as some electrons are ended through annihilation.
[Thanks Klaas ;)]

No, I will not fix your computer! Although I will probably give in
after much persuasion ;)
gayno's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6400

DarkTom
May 23rd 06, 07:18 PM
Hello!

I moved flat on the friday of the convention and have only just got my
internet connection back and checked out this (and other) buc threads.

I didn't think the convention was as good as the others I have been to,
but was still good.

My video for the competition did not get seen as me n pebbles arrived
super late on friday night. I tried to arrange another viewing / comp.
on the saturday but it did not happen.

So here is my vid:

http://tinyurl.com/fweeb

Enjoy.

T.

--
DarkTom

'*_My_Gallery_*' (http://tinyurl.com/9bnux)
-\"just eat less pies, and then the loads on your seatpost will be
less\" - johnhimsworth
\"you could help by not making it look so darn easy\" - chrashing
\"darktom is our main man in scotland\" - gild
-
DarkTom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6515

unicycleboy
May 23rd 06, 07:32 PM
Nice riding and nice video. Ah also nice cat spinning!

--
unicycleboy

www.unicycleboy.unicyclist.com

MMMM the Bishop

http://tinyurl.com/afror
unicycleboy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/399

amanda.gallacher
May 23rd 06, 07:41 PM
cool video :) shame it wasnt in the comp :(

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home