PDA

View Full Version : Flood NE

May 14th 06, 09:46 PM
If you all watch or read the news your know why I haven't hit the
trails in over 2 weeks. The future looks dim. The grass is green but
way to tall. When the sun comes out and dries up all the rain the
spider will spin. I'm all okay since I live 2.5 miles from the river
and 200 or so feet of higher ground between me and the flow. I have
seen what is high Millers Pond was dried up and now its 20 feet above
the dry level and close to I 395. More rain the rest of the week. So
all I'll be up to is work and the beer fest at the end of te work week
rain or shine. Its under cover at the beach. but you all can keep me
post on your riding.

Dave W
May 15th 06, 03:49 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...
the beer fest at the end of te work week

hmmmm, beer!

May 17th 06, 09:29 AM
Well at 4 pm while leaving work the rain was finishing up and the sun
was shining all at the same time. Sun shower. Got sun and light to
install new wiperblades on the wife's car after work today. Ballgame
tomorrow night and of cause beer fast Friday. See the sun does shine if
you wait the storm out. Hurry up more rain on the way. Saturday dry to
hit the trail at the Point.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home