PDA

View Full Version : FA: Bogan Jersey (****take)

Gags
May 16th 06, 01:06 PM
Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....

http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2

For those interested I am also selling some stems, hubs, headset, pedals and
various other stuff.

Gags

gplama
May 16th 06, 01:15 PM
Gags Wrote:
> Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
>
> http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2
>
> For those interested I am also selling some stems, hubs, headset,
> pedals and
> various other stuff.
>
> Gags

hahahah "A+++ Seller made me lol with that write-up..."

--
gplama

Bleve
May 16th 06, 01:38 PM
Gags wrote:
> Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
>
> http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2

heh! *******, "L", I need an XL!

Donga
May 16th 06, 10:25 PM
Bleve wrote:
> Gags wrote:
> > Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2
>
> heh! *******, "L", I need an XL!

I'm going to lose weight so I can fit in it. Hands off it's mine!

Donga

tony f
May 16th 06, 11:44 PM
"Gags" <gags_44nospamatnospamtpg.com.au> wrote in message
> Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
>
> http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2
>
> For those interested I am also selling some stems, hubs, headset, pedals
> and
> various other stuff.
>
> Gags

Yeah, that's it, that's the one I have!

A thing of beauty, and practical to boot!

Tony F
where's me uggie SPDs gone?

DaveB
May 17th 06, 12:11 AM
Bleve wrote:
> Gags wrote:
>
>>Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2
>

> heh! *******, "L", I need an XL!

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

DaveB

Random Data
May 17th 06, 12:48 AM
On Tue, 16 May 2006 22:44:01 +0000, tony f wrote:

> where's me uggie SPDs gone?

See me at the Yolks classic...
--
Dave Hughes |
Researchers in Fairbanks Alaska announced last week that they have

TimC
May 17th 06, 01:16 AM
On 2006-05-16, Bleve (aka Bruce)

> Gags wrote:
>> Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2
>
> heh! *******, "L", I need an XL!

It's not exactly a bogan beer gut size, is it?

--
TimC
> It was... weird. Death was smaller than I imagined
I have nothing to say, I just can't resist quoting this out of context.
-- Steve VanDevenver replying to Satya on ASR

tony f
May 17th 06, 01:31 AM
"Random Data" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 16 May 2006 22:44:01 +0000, tony f wrote:
>
>> where's me uggie SPDs gone?
>
> See me at the Yolks classic...

We could have a theme. <looks in Pit> hmmm... old uggies, just begging to be
converted, hmmmm, indeed.

Tony F

MikeyOz
May 17th 06, 01:40 AM
Gags Wrote:
> Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
>
> http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2
>
> For those interested I am also selling some stems, hubs, headset,
> pedals and
> various other stuff.
>
> Gags

you should keep increasing the postage cost to just almost match the
high bid, but I guess its all in those last hectic few minutes isn't it
:)

--
MikeyOz

Karen Gallagher
May 17th 06, 03:51 AM
DaveB wrote:
> Bleve wrote:
>> Gags wrote:
>>
>>> Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2
>>

>> heh! *******, "L", I need an XL!
>>

> Yeah that's what I was thinking.
>
> DaveB

Wish I'd kept my woollen Coventry Cycling Club shirt from the '60s ... itchy
thing it was, but I was SO proud to wear it.

Karen

--
"I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
- Slartibartfast

Bean Long
May 17th 06, 05:45 AM
TimC wrote:
> On 2006-05-16, Bleve (aka Bruce)
>> Gags wrote:
>>> Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2
>> heh! *******, "L", I need an XL!
>
> It's not exactly a bogan beer gut size, is it?

For that you need the zip to open all the way up and a blue singlet
underneath

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

Resound
May 17th 06, 06:57 AM
Karen Gallagher Wrote:
> DaveB wrote:
> > Bleve wrote:

> >> heh! *******, "L", I need an XL!
> >>

> > Yeah that's what I was thinking.
> >
> > DaveB
>
> Wish I'd kept my woollen Coventry Cycling Club shirt from the '60s ...
> itchy
> thing it was, but I was SO proud to wear it.
>
> Karen
>
> --
> "I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
> - Slartibartfast

There was (and most likely still is) a rather nice woolen Brooks jersey
in Abbotsford Cycles. I'm still far too much of a fat ******* to buy
jerseys to look good though. There's a goal...lose enough weight to
look ok in lycra :)

--
Resound

Fractal
May 17th 06, 09:32 AM
Anyone interested in an Italian wool jersey c. 1980, with Lazaretti on it.
(Lepper in Italian I think). Bought it in Lazaretti's bike shop in Roma in a
moment of tourist madness and when a lot thinner due to all that poleing
about in art galleries and such. Also got a red and green cotton/lycra one
which still just fits. Must get it out for the Italian Festival in Norton
St.

fb

"MikeyOz" > wrote in message

> Gags Wrote:
>> Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2
>>
>> For those interested I am also selling some stems, hubs, headset,
>> pedals and
>> various other stuff.
>>
>> Gags
>
> you should keep increasing the postage cost to just almost match the
> high bid, but I guess its all in those last hectic few minutes isn't it
> :)
>

> --
> MikeyOz

Donga
May 17th 06, 09:54 AM
Bean Long wrote:
> For that you need the zip to open all the way up and a blue singlet
> underneath

Aah, the 'wife-beater' (so my kids call them now). Jackie Howe in my
day.

Donga

Gags
May 17th 06, 11:19 AM
"Donga" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Bleve wrote:
> > Gags wrote:
> > > Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2
> >
> > heh! *******, "L", I need an XL!
>
> I'm going to lose weight so I can fit in it. Hands off it's mine!
>
> Donga

It's actually a pretty generous Large!!!!

DaveB
May 17th 06, 01:18 PM
Gags wrote:
> "Donga" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>
>>Bleve wrote:

>>>heh! *******, "L", I need an XL!
>>
>>I'm going to lose weight so I can fit in it. Hands off it's mine!
>>
>>Donga
>>

> It's actually a pretty generous Large!!!!

Ahh what the hell, it might fit.

DaveB aka davidb6870

Tamyka Bell
May 18th 06, 01:15 AM
Donga wrote:

> Bean Long wrote:
> > For that you need the zip to open all the way up and a blue singlet
> > underneath
>
> Aah, the 'wife-beater' (so my kids call them now). Jackie Howe in my
> day.

I always thought "wife-beater" referred to Stella Artois? Meanwhile,
Steven and I are staying at the Jackie Howe this weekend. We thought it
was a hotel named after an Australian historical figure...

Tam

Bean Long
May 18th 06, 01:54 AM
Tamyka Bell wrote:
> Donga wrote:
>> Bean Long wrote:
>>> For that you need the zip to open all the way up and a blue singlet
>>> underneath
>> Aah, the 'wife-beater' (so my kids call them now). Jackie Howe in my
>> day.
>
> I always thought "wife-beater" referred to Stella Artois? Meanwhile,
> Steven and I are staying at the Jackie Howe this weekend. We thought it
> was a hotel named after an Australian historical figure...
>
> Tam
The legendary shearer (and presumably wearer of blue singlets)

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

Tamyka Bell
May 18th 06, 02:04 AM
Bean Long wrote:

> Tamyka Bell wrote:
> > Donga wrote:
> >> Aah, the 'wife-beater' (so my kids call them now). Jackie Howe in my
> >> day.
> >
> > I always thought "wife-beater" referred to Stella Artois? Meanwhile,
> > Steven and I are staying at the Jackie Howe this weekend. We thought it
> > was a hotel named after an Australian historical figure...
> >
> > Tam
> The legendary shearer (and presumably wearer of blue singlets)

Hehehe... do we have photographic evidence?

Tam

Bean Long
May 18th 06, 02:35 AM
Tamyka Bell wrote:
> Bean Long wrote:
>> Tamyka Bell wrote:
>>> I always thought "wife-beater" referred to Stella Artois? Meanwhile,
>>> Steven and I are staying at the Jackie Howe this weekend. We thought it
>>> was a hotel named after an Australian historical figure...
>>>
>>> Tam
>> The legendary shearer (and presumably wearer of blue singlets)
>
> Hehehe... do we have photographic evidence?
>
> Tam

Check it out Tam!

http://www.action-graphics.com.au/products/clothing/tshirt/tss_jackhowe.html

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

LotteBum
May 18th 06, 04:39 AM
Resound Wrote:
> There was (and most likely still is) a rather nice woolen Brooks jersey
> in Abbotsford Cycles. I'm still far too much of a fat ******* to buy
> jerseys to look good though. There's a goal...lose enough weight to
> look ok in lycra :)
Fuggit! Do what I do and buy the brightest sh!t you can find (read:
Phonak) and you will never again need to fear the old "Oops, I didn't
see ya!". No-one misses my gigantic, lardy, celliulite ridden @rse at
the best of times, let alone when I'm wearing my Phonak gear.

Lotte

--
LotteBum

Tamyka Bell
May 18th 06, 05:03 AM
LotteBum wrote:

> Resound Wrote:
> > There was (and most likely still is) a rather nice woolen Brooks jersey
> > in Abbotsford Cycles. I'm still far too much of a fat ******* to buy
> > jerseys to look good though. There's a goal...lose enough weight to
> > look ok in lycra :)
> Fuggit! Do what I do and buy the brightest sh!t you can find (read:
> Phonak) and you will never again need to fear the old "Oops, I didn't
> see ya!". No-one misses my gigantic, lardy, celliulite ridden @rse at
> the best of times, let alone when I'm wearing my Phonak gear.
>
> Lotte

Obviously, Lotte has grown in the past few weeks, since I last saw her.

Tam

PS I thought yesterday's ails (not ales!) would've been a weight loss
formula as well!

dave
May 18th 06, 05:07 AM
Tamyka Bell wrote:
> LotteBum wrote:
>
>>Resound Wrote:
>>
>>>There was (and most likely still is) a rather nice woolen Brooks jersey
>>>in Abbotsford Cycles. I'm still far too much of a fat ******* to buy
>>>jerseys to look good though. There's a goal...lose enough weight to
>>>look ok in lycra :)
>>
>>Fuggit! Do what I do and buy the brightest sh!t you can find (read:
>>Phonak) and you will never again need to fear the old "Oops, I didn't
>>see ya!". No-one misses my gigantic, lardy, celliulite ridden @rse at
>>the best of times, let alone when I'm wearing my Phonak gear.

Sadly Ian has more candlepower on the front of his pushy than I do on
the motorcycle. And a battery only a little smaller.

Funnily enough the guy who hit him said (more or less) "Oops, I didn't
>>see ya!". Followed by "Why didnt you have your lights on"

No Lotte. Its the shotty they can see :) Not the lycra or the lights.

Dave

petulance
May 18th 06, 06:17 AM
LotteBum wrote:
> Fuggit! Do what I do and buy the brightest sh!t you can find (read:
> Phonak) and you will never again need to fear the old "Oops, I didn't
> see ya!". No-one misses my gigantic, lardy, celliulite ridden @rse at
> the best of times, let alone when I'm wearing my Phonak gear.

Phonak bright? Surely not as bright as "magenta" !

Resound
May 18th 06, 06:14 PM
"LotteBum" > wrote in message

> Resound Wrote:
>> There was (and most likely still is) a rather nice woolen Brooks jersey
>> in Abbotsford Cycles. I'm still far too much of a fat ******* to buy
>> jerseys to look good though. There's a goal...lose enough weight to
>> look ok in lycra :)
> Fuggit! Do what I do and buy the brightest sh!t you can find (read:
> Phonak) and you will never again need to fear the old "Oops, I didn't
> see ya!". No-one misses my gigantic, lardy, celliulite ridden @rse at
> the best of times, let alone when I'm wearing my Phonak gear.
>
> Lotte
>

> --
> LotteBum

Well that was another issue with the Brooks jersey. It's black with subtle
beigeish lettering. Not exactly high visibility stuff. The jerseys I have
are all bright coloured, but it's generally considered to be for the best if
boys stick with black knicks. There are some things which can be just too
damn visible.

Donga
May 23rd 06, 04:32 AM
Gags wrote:
> Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
>
> http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2

Happy with the $24.50 Gags?
Who was the lucky punter? Don't leave it in the cupboard!

Donga

Gags
May 23rd 06, 12:42 PM
"Donga" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Gags wrote:
> > Finally got around to getting that flannelette jersey on ebay.....
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/nkwp2
>
> Happy with the $24.50 Gags?
> Who was the lucky punter? Don't leave it in the cupboard!
>
> Donga

Was actually pleasantly surprised as I didn't think I would get that much
for it. Ended up being won by a guy in Adelaide.

Gags

PiledHigher
May 23rd 06, 01:03 PM
Gags wrote:

> Was actually pleasantly surprised as I didn't think I would get that much
> for it. Ended up being won by a guy in Adelaide.
>
> Gags

The comedy writes itself!

Donga
May 23rd 06, 10:19 PM
PiledHigher wrote:
> Gags wrote:
>
> > Was actually pleasantly surprised as I didn't think I would get that much
> > for it. Ended up being won by a guy in Adelaide.
> >
> > Gags
>
> The comedy writes itself!

ROTFLMFAO (ex-Adelaidian)

Donga