> Xenon wrote:
>
>> http://strony.aster.pl/xenon/
>>

> Freebasing?
>
> http://strony.aster.pl/xenon/obrazy/amam.JPG

Looks like soup to me.

Matt

Xenon
May 17th 06, 09:20 PM
Uzytkownik "Ride-A-Lot" > napisal w wiadomosci
> What is this? Some kind of Polish joke?

Something like that, but it's true.
I did this trip last year, so it's time for you to learn polish language if
you wonder how it was :P
Anyway, I think it's funny to see the pictures & to not understand any word
:)

Greetz !

Xenon

Ride-A-Lot
May 17th 06, 10:54 PM
Xenon wrote:
> Uzytkownik "Ride-A-Lot" > napisal w wiadomosci
>> What is this? Some kind of Polish joke?
>
> Something like that, but it's true.
> I did this trip last year, so it's time for you to learn polish language if
> you wonder how it was :P
> Anyway, I think it's funny to see the pictures & to not understand any word
> :)
>
> Greetz !
>
> Xenon

I can figure out some of the words. Well, the ones that are in English.

Anyway, nice trip.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Xenon
May 18th 06, 09:26 AM
Uzytkownik "Ride-A-Lot" > napisal w wiadomosci

> Freebasing?
>
> http://strony.aster.pl/xenon/obrazy/amam.JPG
No, it's something you call gelatine dessert..

Xenon

Ride-A-Lot
May 18th 06, 11:30 AM
Xenon wrote:
> Uzytkownik "Ride-A-Lot" > napisal w wiadomosci
>
>> Freebasing?
>>
>> http://strony.aster.pl/xenon/obrazy/amam.JPG
> No, it's something you call gelatine dessert..
>
> Xenon

Jello or Pudding? It's too loose to be Jello. Must be lost in
translation.

I don't think the freebasing reference was understood either. It looks
like a spoon being held over a flame. You can also melt heroine that way.

No, I'm not a drug crazed addict. I just watch too much TV.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

MattB
May 18th 06, 04:18 PM
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Xenon wrote:
>
>> Uzytkownik "Ride-A-Lot" > napisal w
>> wiadomosci ...
>>
>>> Freebasing?
>>>
>>> http://strony.aster.pl/xenon/obrazy/amam.JPG
>>
>> No, it's something you call gelatine dessert..
>>
>> Xenon
>>

> Jello or Pudding? It's too loose to be Jello. Must be lost in
> translation.

Jello is pretty runny before it sets up.

> I don't think the freebasing reference was understood either. It looks
> like a spoon being held over a flame. You can also melt heroine that way.
>
> No, I'm not a drug crazed addict. I just watch too much TV.

Well, free basing is usually in reference to cocaine, although melting
heroine is done in a similar fashion.
I've seen it done with coke, but not smack. One of my high school
friend's older brother was a big coke head. Chances are, he's dead or in
prison now.

But my point was going to be that when melting whatever drug, it
wouldn't typically be done over a pot of something sitting on the camp
stove.

You'd do it over a lighter, preferably one of those Mini Torch "crack
lighter" types.

Matt (just sayin' - I don't care for those drugs)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home