PDA

View Full Version : Maxxis Minion Tires, $60.00 a piece?

LIBERATOR
May 17th 06, 11:00 PM
I got a Minion DH Specific tire for $27.00 (29.04 with tax), is that
good price?

Before I balled my tire on the back, it was a Maxxis Mobster, it was
very good traction.

Minion going to be noticeably better than the Mobster? I know it costs
more.

JD
May 17th 06, 11:15 PM
LIBERATOR wrote:
> I got a Minion DH Specific tire for $27.00 (29.04 with tax), is that
> good price?
>
> Before I balled my tire on the back, it was a Maxxis Mobster, it was
> very good traction.
>
> Minion going to be noticeably better than the Mobster? I know it costs
> more.

You don't even own a bike, troll:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zahn

JD

Ride-A-Lot
May 17th 06, 11:17 PM
LIBERATOR wrote:
> I got a Minion DH Specific tire for $27.00 (29.04 with tax), is that
> good price?
>
> Before I balled my tire on the back, it was a Maxxis Mobster, it was
> very good traction.
>
> Minion going to be noticeably better than the Mobster? I know it costs
> more.

Did you know that the Minion is manufactured by the Newbons? It's just
one more way they are going to control your mind.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

LIBERATOR
May 17th 06, 11:21 PM
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > I got a Minion DH Specific tire for $27.00 (29.04 with tax), is that
> > good price?
> >
> > Before I balled my tire on the back, it was a Maxxis Mobster, it was
> > very good traction.
> >
> > Minion going to be noticeably better than the Mobster? I know it costs
> > more.
> >

> Did you know that the Minion is manufactured by the Newbons? It's just
> one more way they are going to control your mind.

Ride-A-Lot, there's too much retardation in that family, as long as
they have money, and a place to go out on the town, they don't need to
think and objectively be the orchestrators of their own lives. The
mother is a failure at ethics, and sound character. "Money by porn"
both of her daughters engaged in the activity, and it's got to be a
lack of both daughters being able to emotionally connect to men,
although one is married and still engages in porn - what does that tell
you? DuH - a failure in ethics/character. Fullfillment in sex by porn
and also money by porn, shows a failure in ethics. There's a great
feeling in the Newbon girls, that they are "whole & victorious" by
being involved with people that run the porn industry, and make tons of
money. This is a failure in ethics according to my standard. That Neil
Peart would be involved with Virginia Newbon, and not totally cleanse
this behavior/need, but worse he encouraged it, shows there's an ethics
problem with him too.

So although you joked about it here, by being the Newbon puppet you
are, I was able to redirect to facts, as to the cruddy rotten character
the Newbon parents have, and their daughters have, as a result.
Amazingly, they're all happy. I am more wholistic and pure, and need
more than money to make me happy. First of which would be a picture
from you riding over rocks, to show that your ruddy phony character is
trying to progress itself, by giving some worthy photos which aren't a
waste of all our time.

What did you say that URL was of you riding on rocks?

> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

LIBERATOR
May 17th 06, 11:23 PM
JD wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > I got a Minion DH Specific tire for $27.00 (29.04 with tax), is that
> > good price?
> >
> > Before I balled my tire on the back, it was a Maxxis Mobster, it was
> > very good traction.
> >
> > Minion going to be noticeably better than the Mobster? I know it costs
> > more.
>

> You don't even own a bike, troll:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zahn
>
> JD

JD, if you want to meet me, I'm at Nicks Cafe on Simms & 6th Avenue
daily, weekly, and you can see me and my bike in person.

This is an invite, cute Newbon puppet boy.

Ride-A-Lot
May 18th 06, 11:43 AM
LIBERATOR wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> LIBERATOR wrote:
>>> I got a Minion DH Specific tire for $27.00 (29.04 with tax), is that
>>> good price?
>>>
>>> Before I balled my tire on the back, it was a Maxxis Mobster, it was
>>> very good traction.
>>>
>>> Minion going to be noticeably better than the Mobster? I know it costs
>>> more.
>>
>> You don't even own a bike, troll:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Zahn
>>
>> JD
>
> JD, if you want to meet me, I'm at Nicks Cafe on Simms & 6th Avenue
> daily, weekly, and you can see me and my bike in person.
>
> This is an invite, cute Newbon puppet boy.

Ha ha ha ha ha! ROTFLMAO!

Are you going to not show up like you did with the Chuck Zito looking
dudes who called you out before?

http://www.kuntaosilat.com/images/DougCo1.jpg

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

LIBERATOR
May 18th 06, 08:35 PM

> > This is an invite, cute Newbon puppet boy.
> >

> Ha ha ha ha ha! ROTFLMAO!
>
> Are you going to not show up like you did with the Chuck Zito looking
> dudes who called you out before?
>
> http://www.kuntaosilat.com/images/DougCo1.jpg
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

LOL, Gartin won't even post anymore using his real name. The day before
that tournament he told me on the phone he won't be showing up, and he
told me that because he knew I wouldn't show if he wasn't going to, and
Gartin is so terrified of me now he won't even post using his real
name.

Now what was it you were trying to say? Why are you letting a Newbon
direct your interaction with me? Why can't you handle your own
interaction with me? Are you that much of an abandoned soul where you
have to have others steer you? Can you at least steer yourself over
some rocks?

LIBERATOR
May 18th 06, 10:12 PM
> Ha ha ha ha ha! ROTFLMAO!
>
> Are you going to not show up like you did with the Chuck Zito looking
> dudes who called you out before?
>
> http://www.kuntaosilat.com/images/DougCo1.jpg

LOL, I'm serious Ride-A-Lot, why don't you goto rec.martial-arts, and
subject a thread "Steve Gartin is a lame Chuck Zito lookalike", so you
can draw him out cuz he aint posting no more cuz of me.

Please? Pretty Please?

I miss him, he's my internet toy, and he won't come & play with me no
more. If you do it I won't pick on you no more.

> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Drew
May 18th 06, 11:23 PM
"LIBERATOR" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> Ha ha ha ha ha! ROTFLMAO!
>>
>> Are you going to not show up like you did with the Chuck Zito looking
>> dudes who called you out before?
>>
>> http://www.kuntaosilat.com/images/DougCo1.jpg
>
> LOL, I'm serious Ride-A-Lot, why don't you goto rec.martial-arts, and
> subject a thread "Steve Gartin is a lame Chuck Zito lookalike", so you
> can draw him out cuz he aint posting no more cuz of me.
>
> Please? Pretty Please?
>
> I miss him, he's my internet toy, and he won't come & play with me no
> more. If you do it I won't pick on you no more.
>
>> --
>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>> www.schnauzers.ws

Hey Liberator, consider ir done.

Drew
May 18th 06, 11:25 PM
"Drew" > wrote in message

> "LIBERATOR" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>> Ha ha ha ha ha! ROTFLMAO!
>>>
>>> Are you going to not show up like you did with the Chuck Zito looking
>>> dudes who called you out before?
>>>
>>> http://www.kuntaosilat.com/images/DougCo1.jpg
>>
>> LOL, I'm serious Ride-A-Lot, why don't you goto rec.martial-arts, and
>> subject a thread "Steve Gartin is a lame Chuck Zito lookalike", so you
>> can draw him out cuz he aint posting no more cuz of me.
>>
>> Please? Pretty Please?
>>
>> I miss him, he's my internet toy, and he won't come & play with me no
>> more. If you do it I won't pick on you no more.
>>
>>> --
>>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>>> www.schnauzers.ws
>>

> Hey Liberator, consider ir done.

OK LIBERATOR, you got what you asked, no stop trolling.............

May 19th 06, 09:48 AM
Haven't seen Chuck since we parted ways back in 89. Thats before his
act got off the ground.

LIBERATOR
May 21st 06, 08:24 AM
Drew wrote:
> "Drew" > wrote in message
> >
> > "LIBERATOR" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> >> LOL, I'm serious Ride-A-Lot, why don't you goto rec.martial-arts, and
> >> subject a thread "Steve Gartin is a lame Chuck Zito lookalike", so you
> >> can draw him out cuz he aint posting no more cuz of me.
> >>
> >> Please? Pretty Please?
> >>
> >> I miss him, he's my internet toy, and he won't come & play with me no
> >> more. If you do it I won't pick on you no more.

> > Hey Liberator, consider ir done.
>
> OK LIBERATOR, you got what you asked, no stop trolling.............

I think you need to have Ride-A-Lot do it otherwise it has not been
done.

Marty
May 21st 06, 07:01 PM
"LIBERATOR" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> LIBERATOR wrote:
>> > I got a Minion DH Specific tire for $27.00 (29.04 with tax), is that
>> > good price?
>> >
>> > Before I balled my tire on the back, it was a Maxxis Mobster, it was
>> > very good traction.
>> >
>> > Minion going to be noticeably better than the Mobster? I know it costs
>> > more.
>> >

>> Did you know that the Minion is manufactured by the Newbons? It's just
>> one more way they are going to control your mind.
>
> Ride-A-Lot, there's too much retardation in that family, as long as
> they have money, and a place to go out on the town, they don't need to
> think and objectively be the orchestrators of their own lives. The
> mother is a failure at ethics, and sound character. "Money by porn"
> both of her daughters engaged in the activity, and it's got to be a
> lack of both daughters being able to emotionally connect to men,
> although one is married and still engages in porn - what does that tell
> you? DuH - a failure in ethics/character. Fullfillment in sex by porn
> and also money by porn, shows a failure in ethics. There's a great
> feeling in the Newbon girls, that they are "whole & victorious" by
> being involved with people that run the porn industry, and make tons of
> money. This is a failure in ethics according to my standard. That Neil
> Peart would be involved with Virginia Newbon, and not totally cleanse
> this behavior/need, but worse he encouraged it, shows there's an ethics
> problem with him too.

Reynolds Wrap works well I've heard. Check this site out for the most
up to date technology: http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

I keep hearing the Twilight Zone theme in my ear.

cc
May 21st 06, 07:14 PM
Marty wrote:
> "LIBERATOR" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
>>Ride-A-Lot wrote:

>>>Did you know that the Minion is manufactured by the Newbons? It's just
>>>one more way they are going to control your mind.
>>
>>Ride-A-Lot, there's too much retardation in that family, as long as
>>they have money, and a place to go out on the town, they don't need to
>>think and objectively be the orchestrators of their own lives. The
>>mother is a failure at ethics, and sound character. "Money by porn"
>>both of her daughters engaged in the activity, and it's got to be a
>>lack of both daughters being able to emotionally connect to men,
>>although one is married and still engages in porn - what does that tell
>>you? DuH - a failure in ethics/character. Fullfillment in sex by porn
>>and also money by porn, shows a failure in ethics. There's a great
>>feeling in the Newbon girls, that they are "whole & victorious" by
>>being involved with people that run the porn industry, and make tons of
>>money. This is a failure in ethics according to my standard. That Neil
>>Peart would be involved with Virginia Newbon, and not totally cleanse
>>this behavior/need, but worse he encouraged it, shows there's an ethics
>>problem with him too.
>

> Reynolds Wrap works well I've heard. Check this site out for the most
> up to date technology: http://zapatopi.net/afdb/
>
> I keep hearing the Twilight Zone theme in my ear.

I was thinking more along these lines: http://tinyurl.com/rlgt9

It's a tragic problem for the homeless.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home