PDA

View Full Version : Is that a Wagon Wheel?

Jono L
May 20th 06, 11:09 AM
http://tinyurl.com/nyyb2

It's some sort of biscuity goodness.

Well, no more powerbars for me.

Jono

--
Jono L

jcjordan
May 20th 06, 12:24 PM
It actually looks like a pair of oatmeal or Anzac biscuts

--
jcjordan

Jono L
May 20th 06, 12:52 PM
Was thinking that, but then why not eat them seperately, he does have 6
hours of racng in which to do so....

--
Jono L

jcjordan
May 20th 06, 12:57 PM
maybe there is some iceing or something inbetween. it just does not
look like a wagon wheel, not enough cocolate

--
jcjordan

gplama
May 20th 06, 12:59 PM
Jono L Wrote:
> http://tinyurl.com/nyyb2
>
> It's some sort of biscuity goodness.
>
> Well, no more powerbars for me.
>
> Jono

haha well spotted... I think we need to get in on some of this secret
racing food goodness!

--
gplama

Spiny Norman
May 20th 06, 11:50 PM
On Sat, 20 May 2006 20:09:59 +1000, Jono L
> wrote in aus.bicycle:

>http://tinyurl.com/nyyb2
>
>It's some sort of biscuity goodness.
>
>Well, no more powerbars for me.

Macca's Cheeseburger - full of yummy goodness.

Regards
Prickles

Timendi causa est nescire
This message only uses recycled electrons

Jono L
May 21st 06, 02:29 AM
gplama Wrote:
> haha well spotted... I think we need to get in on some of this secret
> racing food goodness!I think I'm doing alright, I ate a whole box of Brunch bars today!!
More fat than a mars bar per 100g's in these little beauties so much
for the healthy breakfast bar

--
Jono L

cfsmtb
May 21st 06, 02:51 PM
jcjordan Wrote:
> It actually looks like a pair of oatmeal or Anzac biscuts

Or a Neenish Tart?

--
cfsmtb

jcjordan
May 21st 06, 11:05 PM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Or a Neenish Tart?
What is a Neenish Tart?

--
jcjordan

warrwych
May 21st 06, 11:55 PM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Or a Neenish Tart?

he must have licked the pink & brown icing off already :p

--
warrwych

cfsmtb
May 22nd 06, 03:18 AM
warrwych Wrote:
> he must have licked the pink & brown icing off already :p

I reckon he went straight to the pink icing ;)
http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~aht/neenish/neenish.html

--
cfsmtb

Peter Signorini
May 23rd 06, 03:08 PM
"jcjordan" wrote:
> cfsmtb Wrote:
>> Or a Neenish Tart?
> What is a Neenish Tart?

And more improtantly.... who were the Neens?

--
Cheers
Peter

~~~ ~ _@