PDA

View Full Version : Asheville area riding suggestions

DP
May 20th 06, 02:33 PM
Planning a trip with my wife and dog to Asheville, late June, early July.
Main purpose of the trip is for me to ride every day for 3 or 4 days. Will
be camping, needing shower facilities.

It's been awhile since I've really ridden that area, question is what 3 or 4
rides would you suggest? Also curious of where you might suggest camping and
if you suggest any hiking trails for my wife and dog. I was thinking Tsali,
Pisgah, and maybe the slickrock trail. I can't even remember what trails
I've ridden there. Any other suggestions for dinner, fun, etc?
Thanks,
Drew

Zilla
May 20th 06, 04:37 PM
http://www.mtbikewnc.com

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC USA

"DP" > wrote in message
m...
> Planning a trip with my wife and dog to Asheville, late June, early July.
> Main purpose of the trip is for me to ride every day for 3 or 4 days. Will
> be camping, needing shower facilities.
>
> It's been awhile since I've really ridden that area, question is what 3 or
4
> rides would you suggest? Also curious of where you might suggest camping
and
> if you suggest any hiking trails for my wife and dog. I was thinking
Tsali,
> Pisgah, and maybe the slickrock trail. I can't even remember what trails
> I've ridden there. Any other suggestions for dinner, fun, etc?
> Thanks,
> Drew

DP
May 20th 06, 07:50 PM
"Zilla" > wrote in message
. ..
> http://www.mtbikewnc.com
>
> --
> - Zilla
> Cary, NC USA
> (Remove XSPAM)

Thanks, I'd seen that site before and it is great but there's so much info I
am looking for suggestions to go with all that info. That way I can kind of
narrow it down.
Drew

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home