PDA

View Full Version : Learsport/Azzurri steerer length

suzyj
May 21st 06, 05:02 AM
Hi kids,

A friend is contemplating buying a Learsport 8000/Azzurri Primo. He's
a big lad (about 192cm). It would appear that the XL frame is a
reasonable fit with about 5cm of spacers between the stem and headset.
We're concerned that the steerer will be long enough.

The XL fram's headtube is 210mm, plus 50mm for spacers, 20mm odd for
headset, and 40mm odd for stem, that makes 320mm (+/- 10mm or so).

So does anyone know off-hand what the uncut steerer length on Azzurri
forks is?

Cheers,

Suzy

--
suzyj

531Aussie
May 21st 06, 10:03 AM
says here the Azzurri head-tube is 200mm

http://www.azzurri.com.au/tech.html

--
531Aussie

DeF
May 22nd 06, 09:32 AM
531Aussie wrote:
> says here the Azzurri head-tube is 200mm
>
> http://www.azzurri.com.au/tech.html

That's the head tube height, not the length of
the steerer (it varies from 105mm for SML to
200 for XLG).

Doesn't the LBS have an answer to this question?

DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

531Aussie
May 22nd 06, 01:16 PM
Just after I posted the link I noticed it was for the carbon frames,
which is why I deleted the post.

--
531Aussie

Google