PDA

View Full Version : My ex-riding-bud

BB
May 22nd 06, 11:46 PM
....became a roadie. :(

His first year of racing, he got second in a hill-climb competition (the
"hill" was 11,000-ft Mount Hood). Last month he won gold in a 3-day race
in Eugene. On Saturday his team won silver in a time trial competition.

So do I still hold it against him even though he's really good at it? :D

--
-BB-
To e-mail me, unmunge my address

Raptor
May 23rd 06, 04:56 AM
BB wrote:
> ...became a roadie. :(
>
> His first year of racing, he got second in a hill-climb competition (the
> "hill" was 11,000-ft Mount Hood). Last month he won gold in a 3-day race
> in Eugene. On Saturday his team won silver in a time trial competition.
>
> So do I still hold it against him even though he's really good at it? :D

Wow. I can't imagine being that good.

When he's out training there's one less person on the trails. One more
person on the road, representing the two-wheelers to the four-wheelers -
good for all two-wheelers.

I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the
trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view,
the most insidious of traitors."
George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,

cc
May 23rd 06, 05:46 AM
BB wrote:
> ...became a roadie. :(
>
> His first year of racing, he got second in a hill-climb competition (the
> "hill" was 11,000-ft Mount Hood). Last month he won gold in a 3-day race
> in Eugene. On Saturday his team won silver in a time trial competition.
>
> So do I still hold it against him even though he's really good at it? :D

yes.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home