PDA

View Full Version : Specialized Armadillo at a low price??

iggy07450
November 19th 03, 11:58 PM
Im a nyc rider and I love these things, 1 yr without a flat!! But
there kinda expensive, any ideas or solutions????
Thanks in advance, Ed

NYRides
November 20th 03, 08:25 PM
>>>Im a nyc rider and I love these things, 1 yr without a flat!! But
there kinda expensive, any ideas or solutions????
Thanks in advance, Ed<<<

What are you paying for them? I think I paid $30 each for my last set.
'Best sixty bucks I spent in the past two years. No flats here, either, and
they've been up and down the shores of Connecticut and Long Island twice.

I think $30 for a tire is not a bad investment, considering you can't get a
decent, leak-free water bottle for less than fifteen bucks these days!

"iggy07450" > wrote in message
m...
> Im a nyc rider and I love these things, 1 yr without a flat!! But
> there kinda expensive, any ideas or solutions????
> Thanks in advance, Ed

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home