PDA

View Full Version : Re: Another Dead Mountain Biker!

Jason
May 24th 06, 12:37 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:

<<nothing of consequence as usual>>

maybe with a bit of luck we'll be reading about a hiker/sudo
environmentalist dying one day too. And no little one that's not a
threat so don't go whining about it.

Andy H
May 24th 06, 05:32 PM
"Jason" > wrote in message
> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>
> <<nothing of consequence as usual>>
>
> maybe with a bit of luck we'll be reading about a hiker/sudo
> environmentalist dying one day too. And no little one that's not a threat
> so don't go whining about it.

Do you think anone's going to give enough of a **** to actually inform
anyone that mikey's dead?

Jason
May 24th 06, 05:52 PM
Andy H wrote:
> "Jason" > wrote in message
>
>>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>>
>><<nothing of consequence as usual>>
>>
>>maybe with a bit of luck we'll be reading about a hiker/sudo
>>environmentalist dying one day too. And no little one that's not a threat
>>so don't go whining about it.
>

> Do you think anone's going to give enough of a **** to actually inform
> anyone that mikey's dead?

Oh I hope so, I plan on going for a long ride that day, do some trail
work and have a big bbq and party afterwards. ;)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home