PDA

View Full Version : Re: The TRUTH about Mountain Biking

Jason
May 24th 06, 07:01 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:

> Hmmm. One of us is in great demand to present scientific papers at
> scientific conferences. Hint: it isn't YOU.

Proof please. And a date and place for your next speaking engagement.

Mike Vandeman
May 24th 06, 09:43 PM
On Wed, 24 May 2006 18:01:33 GMT, Jason
> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>
>> Hmmm. One of us is in great demand to present scientific papers at
>> scientific conferences. Hint: it isn't YOU.
>>

>Proof please. And a date and place for your next speaking engagement.

See my web site (learn to read first).
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

ChainSmoker
May 25th 06, 06:59 AM
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Wed, 24 May 2006 18:01:33 GMT, Jason
> > wrote:
>
>> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>>
>>> Hmmm. One of us is in great demand to present scientific papers at
>>> scientific conferences. Hint: it isn't YOU.
>>>

>> Proof please. And a date and place for your next speaking engagement.
>
> See my web site (learn to read first).
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Vandeman is scared out of his diapers to post date(s) and time(s) here...

Jason
May 25th 06, 12:33 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Wed, 24 May 2006 18:01:33 GMT, Jason
> > wrote:
>

>>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>>

>>>Hmmm. One of us is in great demand to present scientific papers at
>>>scientific conferences. Hint: it isn't YOU.
>>>

>>Proof please. And a date and place for your next speaking engagement.
>

> See my web site (learn to read first).

I've been to that thing you call a website and I see no proof your next
speaking engagement or peer reviewed papers. I see your standard cut and
paste out of context changing the facts to fit your views nonsense though.

So I ask again lets see the peer reviewed papers and when is your next
speaking engagement.

Mike Vandeman
May 25th 06, 04:17 PM
On Thu, 25 May 2006 01:59:22 -0400, ChainSmoker
> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 May 2006 18:01:33 GMT, Jason
>> > wrote:

>>> Proof please. And a date and place for your next speaking engagement.
>>
>> See my web site (learn to read first).
>> ===
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>

>Vandeman is scared out of his diapers to post date(s) and time(s) here...

They are all on my web site. Learn to read.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman
May 25th 06, 04:18 PM
On Thu, 25 May 2006 11:33:00 GMT, Jason
> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 May 2006 18:01:33 GMT, Jason
>> > wrote:

>>>Proof please. And a date and place for your next speaking engagement.
>>

>> See my web site (learn to read first).
>

>I've been to that thing you call a website and I see no proof your next
>speaking engagement or peer reviewed papers. I see your standard cut and
>paste out of context changing the facts to fit your views nonsense though.
>
>So I ask again lets see the peer reviewed papers and when is your next
>speaking engagement.

It's all on my web site. But you have to know how to read. Ask your
mommy to help you.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

ChainSmoker
May 25th 06, 04:28 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Thu, 25 May 2006 11:33:00 GMT, Jason
> > wrote:
>
>> Mike Vandeman wrote:
>>> On Wed, 24 May 2006 18:01:33 GMT, Jason

>>> See my web site (learn to read first).
>>
>> I've been to that thing you call a website and I see no proof your next
>> speaking engagement or peer reviewed papers. I see your standard cut and
>> paste out of context changing the facts to fit your views nonsense though.
>>
>> So I ask again lets see the peer reviewed papers and when is your next
>> speaking engagement.
>
> It's all on my web site. But you have to know how to read. Ask your
> mommy to help you.
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

As noted, he is scared to post here...

Jason
May 25th 06, 04:56 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Thu, 25 May 2006 11:33:00 GMT, Jason
> > wrote:
>

>>Mike Vandeman wrote:

>>>See my web site (learn to read first).
>>

>>I've been to that thing you call a website and I see no proof your next
>>speaking engagement or peer reviewed papers. I see your standard cut and
>>paste out of context changing the facts to fit your views nonsense though.
>>
>>So I ask again lets see the peer reviewed papers and when is your next
>>speaking engagement.
>

> It's all on my web site. But you have to know how to read. Ask your
> mommy to help you.

Ok, I'll stoop to your level as that seems to be the only way to get
through to you. NO WHERE THAT I CAN SEE ON THAT MESS YOU CALL A WEBSITE
DOES IT LIST YOUR NEXT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT NOR ANY OF YOUR PEER REVIEWS
(that I could see). Mind you after 10 minutes of the same misquoted
sudo-science I got a headache and had to stop.

Now how about being a good little kook and giving us a direct link
instead of hiding behing "its on my website learn to read"

Mike Vandeman
May 26th 06, 01:35 AM
On Thu, 25 May 2006 15:56:37 GMT, Jason
> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 May 2006 11:33:00 GMT, Jason
>> > wrote:

>>>I've been to that thing you call a website and I see no proof your next
>>>speaking engagement or peer reviewed papers. I see your standard cut and
>>>paste out of context changing the facts to fit your views nonsense though.
>>>
>>>So I ask again lets see the peer reviewed papers and when is your next
>>>speaking engagement.
>>

>> It's all on my web site. But you have to know how to read. Ask your
>> mommy to help you.
>

>Ok, I'll stoop to your level as that seems to be the only way to get
>through to you. NO WHERE THAT I CAN SEE ON THAT MESS YOU CALL A WEBSITE
>DOES IT LIST YOUR NEXT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT NOR ANY OF YOUR PEER REVIEWS
>(that I could see). Mind you after 10 minutes of the same misquoted
>sudo-science I got a headache and had to stop.
>
>Now how about being a good little kook and giving us a direct link
>instead of hiding behing "its on my website learn to read"

WHY?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

ChainSmoker
May 26th 06, 12:41 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Thu, 25 May 2006 15:56:37 GMT, Jason

>> Ok, I'll stoop to your level as that seems to be the only way to get
>> through to you. NO WHERE THAT I CAN SEE ON THAT MESS YOU CALL A WEBSITE
>> DOES IT LIST YOUR NEXT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT NOR ANY OF YOUR PEER REVIEWS
>> (that I could see). Mind you after 10 minutes of the same misquoted
>> sudo-science I got a headache and had to stop.
>>
>> Now how about being a good little kook and giving us a direct link
>> instead of hiding behing "its on my website learn to read"
>
> WHY?
> ===
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Because you can't, thats why...

Jason
May 26th 06, 03:32 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:
>>Ok, I'll stoop to your level as that seems to be the only way to get
>>through to you. NO WHERE THAT I CAN SEE ON THAT MESS YOU CALL A WEBSITE
>>DOES IT LIST YOUR NEXT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT NOR ANY OF YOUR PEER REVIEWS
>>(that I could see). Mind you after 10 minutes of the same misquoted
>>sudo-science I got a headache and had to stop.
>>
>>Now how about being a good little kook and giving us a direct link
>>instead of hiding behing "its on my website learn to read"
>

> WHY?
> ===

So I can go and hear you speak, read your papers, read the peer reviews
of course. Why else would I want that information?

Mike Vandeman
May 27th 06, 03:00 AM
On Fri, 26 May 2006 14:32:03 GMT, Jason
> wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>>>Ok, I'll stoop to your level as that seems to be the only way to get
>>>through to you. NO WHERE THAT I CAN SEE ON THAT MESS YOU CALL A WEBSITE
>>>DOES IT LIST YOUR NEXT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT NOR ANY OF YOUR PEER REVIEWS
>>>(that I could see). Mind you after 10 minutes of the same misquoted
>>>sudo-science I got a headache and had to stop.
>>>
>>>Now how about being a good little kook and giving us a direct link
>>>instead of hiding behing "its on my website learn to read"
>>

>> WHY?
>> ===
>
>So I can go and hear you speak, read your papers, read the peer reviews
>of course. Why else would I want that information?

You've already done that here. Tell the truth.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

jason
May 27th 06, 12:19 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Fri, 26 May 2006 14:32:03 GMT, Jason
> > wrote:

>>>WHY?
>>>===
>>
>>So I can go and hear you speak, read your papers, read the peer reviews
>>of course. Why else would I want that information?
>

> You've already done that here. Tell the truth.
> ===

Liar. No where have you ever posted your paper, peer reviews or a
speaking schedule. There for you lie, there for you always lie.

Mike Vandeman
May 30th 06, 04:53 PM
On 30 May 2006 13:57:00 GMT, Chris Foster

:

>> On Mon, 29 May 2006 15:02:00 GMT, Jason
>> > wrote:

>>>Once again you lie. You have never posted the peer reviews. In fact
>>>when you are asked to you refuse to saying they are confidential. You
>>>really do have low self confidence dont' you.
>>>
>>>I would have thought you would have welcomed the chance to "embarass"
>>>a mountain biker but instead you choose to hide and lie. Oh well, I'm
>>>not really surprised that you take that route. Typical coward and
>>>bully responses, all talk until someone stands up to you then you run
>>>off with your tail between your legs.
>>
>> Define "peer". As far as I can see, I HAVE no peers in this field. If
>> you think otherwise, name ONE. I know you can't....
>

>Mike, that is SO unscientific.
>

>I would suggest that Jeffrey L. Marion of Virginia Tech University, who
>just completed the study; "Assessing and Understanding Trail Degradation:
>Results from Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area," for the
>National Park Service would most certainly be a peer

We'll see, after I get a chance to read that.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Jason
May 30th 06, 05:05 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:

>>I would suggest that Jeffrey L. Marion of Virginia Tech University, who
>>just completed the study; "Assessing and Understanding Trail Degradation:
>>Results from Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area," for the
>>National Park Service would most certainly be a peer
>

> We'll see, after I get a chance to read that.
> ===

I wonder what your excuse will be this time when you disagree with what
ever findings are in the study.

Mike Vandeman
June 1st 06, 08:03 PM
On 01 Jun 2006 13:40:57 GMT, Chris Foster

:

>> On Wed, 31 May 2006 11:32:19 GMT, Jason
>> > wrote:

>>>Proof please.
>>
>> Search Google Groups for "mountain bikers violence". DUH!
>> ===
>> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>> years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>
>> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>

>I did the same. I came up with a few of MV opinion articles,

Right: responding to threats. DUH!

and a few
>about benefit bike rides to help end domestic violence.
>

>I think you need to retract your DUH comment Mike
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Jason
June 1st 06, 08:15 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:

>>>Search Google Groups for "mountain bikers violence". DUH!
>>>===
>>>I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
>>>humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
>>>years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>>>
>>>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
>>

>>I did the same. I came up with a few of MV opinion articles,
>

> Right: responding to threats. DUH!

No threats anywhere that I could see mikey, well other then you over
reacting and reading things into posts that wasn't there. But that's
what disturbed people tend to do so that's not a surprise.

Mike Vandeman
June 2nd 06, 03:30 AM
On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 19:15:07 GMT, Jason
> wrote:

>>>I did the same. I came up with a few of MV opinion articles,
>>

>> Right: responding to threats. DUH!
>>

>No threats anywhere that I could see mikey,

Liar.

well other then you over
>reacting and reading things into posts that wasn't there. But that's
>what disturbed people tend to do so that's not a surprise.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

jason
June 2nd 06, 12:36 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> Liar.

Then prove me wrong and post them. Not just cut and paste them either
mikey I mean a link to the post that the threat is in so we can go and see.

Mike Vandeman
June 2nd 06, 07:51 PM
On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:36:30 GMT, jason >
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
> > Liar.
>>

>Then prove me wrong and post them. Not just cut and paste them either
>mikey I mean a link to the post that the threat is in so we can go and see.

I don't have to prove anything. If you had any self-respect, you would
google them yourself. But mountain bikers are too LAZY to walk or
study, which is why you can only name-call.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

jason
June 4th 06, 09:24 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:36:30 GMT, jason >
> wrote:
>

>>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> > Liar.
>>

>>Then prove me wrong and post them. Not just cut and paste them either
>>mikey I mean a link to the post that the threat is in so we can go and see.
>

> I don't have to prove anything. If you had any self-respect, you would
> google them yourself. But mountain bikers are too LAZY to walk or
> study, which is why you can only name-call.

Yes you do have to prove something mikey. You're the one saying you and
your hiking friends have been threatened by mtn bikers.

I and others (I believe it was cc) have done searchs both on google and
google/groups and haven't found any mention of anything like that
happening.

This leaves me to the conclusion that once again you are lying.

jason
June 4th 06, 09:24 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:36:30 GMT, jason >
> wrote:
>

>>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> > Liar.
>>

>>Then prove me wrong and post them. Not just cut and paste them either
>>mikey I mean a link to the post that the threat is in so we can go and see.
>

> I don't have to prove anything. If you had any self-respect, you would
> google them yourself. But mountain bikers are too LAZY to walk or
> study, which is why you can only name-call.

Yes you do have to prove something mikey. You're the one saying you and
your hiking friends have been threatened by mtn bikers.

I and others (I believe it was cc) have done searchs both on google and
google/groups and haven't found any mention of anything like that
happening.

This leaves me to the conclusion that once again you are lying.

Mike Vandeman
June 9th 06, 01:06 AM
On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 20:24:18 GMT, jason >
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman wrote:
>> On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:36:30 GMT, jason >
>> wrote:

>>>Then prove me wrong and post them. Not just cut and paste them either
>>>mikey I mean a link to the post that the threat is in so we can go and see.
>>

>> I don't have to prove anything. If you had any self-respect, you would
>> google them yourself. But mountain bikers are too LAZY to walk or
>> study, which is why you can only name-call.
>
>Yes you do have to prove something mikey. You're the one saying you and
>your hiking friends have been threatened by mtn bikers.
>
>I and others (I believe it was cc) have done searchs both on google and
>google/groups and haven't found any mention of anything like that
>happening.
>
>This leaves me to the conclusion that once again you are lying.

I don't lie. I don't need to, because the truth is on my side..
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

jason
June 10th 06, 01:08 PM
Mike Vandeman wrote:

> I don't lie. I don't need to, because the truth is on my side..

Liar

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home