PDA

View Full Version : Tour de France 2006 in Google Earth

darryl
May 26th 06, 01:41 AM
All stages of the TdF06 have been mapped in Google Earth:
<http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2006/05/tour_de_france.html>

There is almost too much detail. Mindboggling.

cheers,
Darryl

DaveB
May 26th 06, 02:14 AM
darryl wrote:
> All stages of the TdF06 have been mapped in Google Earth:
> <http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2006/05/tour_de_france.html>
>
> There is almost too much detail. Mindboggling.
>
> cheers,
> Darryl

I get an error that there are no Placemarks selected for the tour.
Anyone know what that is about?

DaveB

Bleve
May 26th 06, 04:07 AM
darryl wrote:
> All stages of the TdF06 have been mapped in Google Earth:
> <http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2006/05/tour_de_france.html>
>
> There is almost too much detail. Mindboggling.

That is absolutely awesome!

TimC
May 26th 06, 06:02 AM
On 2006-05-26, darryl (aka Bruce)
> All stages of the TdF06 have been mapped in Google Earth:
> <http://www.gearthblog.com/blog/archives/2006/05/tour_de_france.html>
>
> There is almost too much detail. Mindboggling.

Waaaah! Sometimes being a communist Lunix hippy has its drawbacks.

--
TimC
Quantum Mechanics is a lovely introduction to Hilbert Spaces! --unknown

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home