PDA

View Full Version : Any Science Grads seen this?

harbinger
May 29th 06, 09:41 PM
I had no trouble with the science:
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
Why Indeed did the WTC towers collapse?

If you understand that paper then visit this next - alot of the truth
movements have been infiltrated:
www.iamthewitness.com

Peter McCallum
May 30th 06, 12:18 AM
harbinger > wrote:
> I had no trouble with the science:
> http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
> Why Indeed did the WTC towers collapse?
>

> If you understand that paper then visit this next - alot of the truth
> movements have been infiltrated:
> www.iamthewitness.com

What bugs me is that Superman did nothing to prevent this happening. Did
he go into retirement in 1991 thinking the world was safe once the
Commies were defeated? None of the truth movements would be infiltrated
if he was there to defend Truth, Justice and the American Way like he
did in the 1950s.

Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
http://bicyclemackay.org.au

dtmeister
May 30th 06, 01:09 AM
Peter McCallum > wrote:

> What bugs me is that Superman did nothing to prevent this happening. Did
> he go into retirement in 1991 thinking the world was safe once the
> Commies were defeated? None of the truth movements would be infiltrated
> if he was there to defend Truth, Justice and the American Way like he
> did in the 1950s.

He's tied up preparing to help fake the mars landings.

--
..dt

harbinger
May 30th 06, 04:25 AM
You didn't say whether you had perused the paper or not and what you opinion
is. You seem to just ignore it and make one of the classic 3Ds - deflect,
delay, deny

> What bugs me is that Superman did nothing to prevent this happening. Did
> he go into retirement in 1991 thinking the world was safe once the
> Commies were defeated? None of the truth movements would be infiltrated
> if he was there to defend Truth, Justice and the American Way like he
> did in the 1950s.

> --
> Peter McCallum
> Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
> http://bicyclemackay.org.au

Peter McCallum
May 30th 06, 05:14 AM
harbinger > wrote:

> You didn't say whether you had perused the paper or not and what you opinion
> is. You seem to just ignore it and make one of the classic 3Ds - deflect,
> delay, deny

This is a cycling newsgroup, so I prefer the 4Es: "Exterminate!
Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
http://bicyclemackay.org.au

Tamyka Bell
May 30th 06, 08:54 PM
Peter McCallum wrote:
> harbinger > wrote:
>
> > You didn't say whether you had perused the paper or not and what you opinion
> > is. You seem to just ignore it and make one of the classic 3Ds - deflect,
> > delay, deny
>
> This is a cycling newsgroup, so I prefer the 4Es: "Exterminate!
> Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

> --
> Peter McCallum
> Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
> http://bicyclemackay.org.au

This all just seems too damn funny at 0600K. I should go ride my bike
instead. Ciao!

Tam

harbinger
May 31st 06, 07:34 AM
Thankyou for you contribution. Shall you cycle in a sea of oil blood money
while you assert that construct of reality?

Do some research. Wake up please. Google WTC7. USe your god given socratic
brain.

--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

"Peter McCallum" > wrote in message
om.au...
> harbinger > wrote:
>
>> You didn't say whether you had perused the paper or not and what you
>> opinion
>> is. You seem to just ignore it and make one of the classic 3Ds - deflect,
>> delay, deny
>
> This is a cycling newsgroup, so I prefer the 4Es: "Exterminate!
> Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

> --
> Peter McCallum
> Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
> http://bicyclemackay.org.au

harbinger
May 31st 06, 07:37 AM
What? Self declared ignorance? You should be proud.

How come Melbourne University gave me a BSc if I am incapable of recognising
a scientific paper when I see one? Perhaps I was hit in the head after I
graduated:?

RESEARCH PEOPLE - WTC7! Google it.
\
How come they didn't show us that on Australian incessant coverage of 911?
How coe all we heard about was Osama. What about this strange WTC7 event? I
never saw it on mainstream.

--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com
Is Science and Reality still important or has it taken
a backseat to the fictional tales told by western politicians?
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

"Tamyka Bell" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Peter McCallum wrote:
>> harbinger > wrote:
>>
>> > You didn't say whether you had perused the paper or not and what you
>> > opinion
>> > is. You seem to just ignore it and make one of the classic 3Ds -
>> > deflect,
>> > delay, deny
>>
>> This is a cycling newsgroup, so I prefer the 4Es: "Exterminate!
>> Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!"

>> --
>> Peter McCallum
>> Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
>> http://bicyclemackay.org.au
>
> This all just seems too damn funny at 0600K. I should go ride my bike
> instead. Ciao!
>
> Tam

Euan
May 31st 06, 11:01 AM
Peter McCallum wrote:
> harbinger > wrote:
>
>>I had no trouble with the science:
>>http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html
>>Why Indeed did the WTC towers collapse?
>>

>>If you understand that paper then visit this next - alot of the truth
>>movements have been infiltrated:
>>www.iamthewitness.com
>>

> What bugs me is that Superman did nothing to prevent this happening. Did
> he go into retirement in 1991 thinking the world was safe once the
> Commies were defeated? None of the truth movements would be infiltrated
> if he was there to defend Truth, Justice and the American Way like he
> did in the 1950s.

I wouldn't want Superman on the job, no offence but he's a bit thick.
Give me the Dark Knight any time!
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

Tamyka Bell
June 2nd 06, 02:03 AM
harbinger wrote:

> What? Self declared ignorance? You should be proud.
>
> How come Melbourne University gave me a BSc if I am incapable of recognising
> a scientific paper when I see one? Perhaps I was hit in the head after I
> graduated:?

Perhaps. How did your honours and PhD work out for you?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home