PDA

View Full Version : 911 Is the Greatest Lie Ever Sold

harbinger
June 1st 06, 04:38 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6952102263921897950&q=rumsfeld

Next great lie of history is the Man on The Moon - sorry folks. They have
gone to far and so now we are speaking out. Many of us have been quiet about
this for too long.

--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com

Bleve
June 1st 06, 05:32 AM
harbinger wrote:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6952102263921897950&q=rumsfeld
>
> Next great lie of history is the Man on The Moon - sorry folks. They have
> gone to far and so now we are speaking out. Many of us have been quiet about
> this for too long.

and countersteering on shaft drive BMW's ...

*doh* wrong group. Seems you made the same mistake too? now ****
off...

ray
June 1st 06, 07:12 AM
harbinger wrote:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6952102263921897950&q=rumsfeld
>
> Next great lie of history is the Man on The Moon - sorry folks. They have
> gone to far and so now we are speaking out. Many of us have been quiet about
> this for too long.

`Hand me my trusty old shovel, this bulls--- is getting too thick, too thick
This bulls--- is getting too thick'

Tamyka Bell
June 1st 06, 07:37 AM
harbinger wrote:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6952102263921897950&q=rumsfeld
>
> Next great lie of history is the Man on The Moon - sorry folks. They have
> gone to far and so now we are speaking out. Many of us have been quiet about
> this for too long.

I have nothing constructive to add...

.... but that never stopped anyone on usenet, especially not _harbinger_

;-)

Max
June 1st 06, 09:18 AM
We all know it was the aliens that made the planes fly into the towers.
Their MAKING US FIGHT AMONGST OURSELVES PEOPLE........
Then when we become weak and worn out they will take over
Why not makes about as much sence as the rest of this idiot conspiracy
theories

--
Regards
Max

harbinger wrote:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6952102263921897950&q=rumsfeld
>
> Next great lie of history is the Man on The Moon - sorry folks. They have
> gone to far and so now we are speaking out. Many of us have been quiet about
> this for too long.

harbinger
June 1st 06, 04:27 PM
> We all know it was the aliens that made the planes fly into the towers.
> Their MAKING US FIGHT AMONGST OURSELVES PEOPLE........
> Then when we become weak and worn out they will take over
> Why not makes about as much sence as the rest of this idiot conspiracy
> theories

You know how when someone has a surname like say "bacon" and then some kid
thinks of a joke and teases "Ah, Eggs and Bacon".
You know tiresome lull Bacon Jr feels in his head having heard that gag a
few dozen times in his short life already and he longs for when he is an
adult.
You know that feeling you get when you watch the Braddy Bunch on tele.
Thats the feeling I got now.

How about, you consider that the alien bull**** is part of the
disinformation and go and investigate this 911 for yourself rather than just
reject it.
There are only two types of people that reject the claim -
(i)disinfo agents (they are everywhere)
(ii) ignorant idiots

You can be only one of them.

Very intelligent arguments. Millions of hours of research and media watch
and legal battles. Millions of americans know. The arabs know.
Theres nothing mystical about what happened.
Its purely criminal. You know like mafia - they murder people. They seem to
have no morality. You heard of the mafia? You heard of criminal cabals?

Go do the research. Then you'll know.

harbinger
June 1st 06, 04:29 PM
>> Next great lie of history is the Man on The Moon - sorry folks. They have
>> gone to far and so now we are speaking out. Many of us have been quiet
>> about this for too long.
>>

> `Hand me my trusty old shovel, this bulls--- is getting too thick, too
> thick
> This bulls--- is getting too thick'

Tell me something. What have you read about the claims by millions of
americans, especially victim families who have filed massive class action
law suits against the Bush administration. Especially the over 100 million
americans calling for the impeachment of Bush. Tell me, what do you know
about it? How many hours have you spent actively seeking information about
911 using google. And how many hours have you spent passively sucking up
propaganda unwittingly from mainstream press?

harbinger
June 1st 06, 04:37 PM

>> Next great lie of history is the Man on The Moon - sorry folks. They have
>> gone to far and so now we are speaking out. Many of us have been quiet
>> about
>> this for too long.
>
> and countersteering on shaft drive BMW's ...
>
> *doh* wrong group. Seems you made the same mistake too? now ****
> off...

I have the right group. This is my group. I cycle everywhere. These are my
people. And I want you to spend the time to investigate 911. You need to
actively research not passively accept the sound bytes that are pumped into
us unwittingly from the assumption of a 'free press'.

You need to do this. It is not important that man never landed on the moon.
It can be justified at least that it helped rule the west and defeat
Russia - if Russia was to be defeated. It was good for the esteem of
Americans. It did wonders to their patriotism. Its hard to imagine an
america without their Armstrong.

But 911 is a different kettle of fish. Same cover up.

You need to do the research and I can save you some time - start with WTC7
Type
"Building 7" or
"WTC7"

Give it 10 solid hours so that you have covered every angle. Use you
intuition. Try to catch them out. Try to see that it the conspiracy theory
is bull**** if that is your bias.

But please, in the name of the pregant woman that was shot down by american
forces Sommarra yesterday. In the name of all those deaths in Iraq that we
are all somehow complicit in. In the name of the 3000 americans that died on
911. I ask you for nothing but 10 hours of your life to sit there on the
computer and investigate WTC7 for 10 hours.

Once you have seen that. You will know. And then the rest won't be so hard
to swallow.

rgds,
Harbinger

Random Data
June 2nd 06, 12:41 AM
On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 01:37:25 +1000, harbinger wrote:

> I have the right group. This is my group. I cycle everywhere.

Do us all a favour. Go ride your bike into parliament house (or the local
asylum, so long as it doesn't have a 'net connection).

--
Dave Hughes |
Love wouldn't be blind if the braille wasn't so damned much fun.

dtmeister
June 2nd 06, 01:16 AM
harbinger > wrote:
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6952102263921897950&q=rumsfeld
>
> Next great lie of history is the Man on The Moon - sorry folks. They have
> gone to far and so now we are speaking out. Many of us have been quiet about
> this for too long.

It's been fun, however please look at the AUP you agreed with when you
signed up with OptusNet.

http://www.optus.com.au/dafiles/OCA/AboutOptus/LegalAndRegulatory/SharedStaticFiles/SharedDocuments/AppH.doc

Clause 8d.

"(a)You must not disrupt or attempt to disrupt online forums by posting
a large number of messages that contain no substantive content.
Disruption occurs when normal discussion in the group is significantly
hindered."

I understand that if a significant number of people email
about your continued posting of off topic drivel,
you may be looking for another ISP.

--
..dt

Humbug
June 2nd 06, 01:20 AM
On 02/06/06 at 10:16:40 dtmeister somehow managed to type:
<snip>

> I understand that if a significant number of people email
> about your continued posting of off topic
> drivel, you may be looking for another ISP.

Phhhhtttt Optus enforce the AUP.......

--

Humbug
Today is Pungenday, the 7th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3172

dtmeister
June 2nd 06, 01:24 AM
Humbug > wrote:
> On 02/06/06 at 10:16:40 dtmeister somehow managed to type:
> <snip>
>

>> I understand that if a significant number of people email
>> about your continued posting of off topic
>> drivel, you may be looking for another ISP.
>

> Phhhhtttt Optus enforce the AUP.......

Worked for me before. Or you could just not bother even trying of
course....

--
..dt

Tamyka Bell
June 2nd 06, 01:54 AM
Max wrote:

> We all know it was the aliens that made the planes fly into the towers.
> Their MAKING US FIGHT AMONGST OURSELVES PEOPLE........
> Then when we become weak and worn out they will take over
> Why not makes about as much sence as the rest of this idiot conspiracy
> theories
>
> --
> Regards
> Max

Hey dude, I think you're onto something.

Maybe Harbinger is one of the ALIENS!

Tam

Tamyka Bell
June 2nd 06, 01:55 AM
harbinger wrote:

> >> Next great lie of history is the Man on The Moon - sorry folks. They have
> >> gone to far and so now we are speaking out. Many of us have been quiet
> >> about this for too long.
> >>

> > `Hand me my trusty old shovel, this bulls--- is getting too thick, too
> > thick
> > This bulls--- is getting too thick'
>
> Tell me something. What have you read about the claims by millions of
> americans, especially victim families who have filed massive class action
> law suits against the Bush administration. Especially the over 100 million
> americans calling for the impeachment of Bush. Tell me, what do you know
> about it? How many hours have you spent actively seeking information about
> 911 using google. And how many hours have you spent passively sucking up
> propaganda unwittingly from mainstream press?

I take it you don't have a job?

Tam

dtmeister
June 2nd 06, 02:14 AM
Tamyka Bell > wrote:

> Hey dude, I think you're onto something.
>
> Maybe Harbinger is one of the ALIENS!

This post is good for a laugh. Especially the bit where he wonders why
he's an embarrassment at dinner parties. I can't imagine why..

http://tinyurl.com/qyud8

--
..dt

ray
June 2nd 06, 06:07 AM
Tamyka Bell wrote:

>>>`Hand me my trusty old shovel, this bulls--- is getting too thick, too
>>>thick
>>>This bulls--- is getting too thick'
>>
>>Tell me something. What have you read about the claims by millions of
>>americans, especially victim families who have filed massive class action
>>law suits against the Bush administration. Especially the over 100 million
>>americans calling for the impeachment of Bush. Tell me, what do you know
>>about it? How many hours have you spent actively seeking information about
>>911 using google. And how many hours have you spent passively sucking up
>>propaganda unwittingly from mainstream press?
>

> I take it you don't have a job?
>
> Tam
Who, me or him, Tam? As a matter of fact, not a regular one, but I'm a
cyclist, not a couch potato, I don't `passively suck up' anything. And
where does he get the `100 million' figure from? That's one in three
Americans. Excuse my skepticism, but I think my initial comment stands
fully justified on that basis alone.
Ray

Tamyka Bell
June 2nd 06, 06:24 AM
ray wrote:

> Tamyka Bell wrote:

> >>Tell me something. What have you read about the claims by millions of
> >>americans, especially victim families who have filed massive class action
> >>law suits against the Bush administration. Especially the over 100 million
> >>americans calling for the impeachment of Bush. Tell me, what do you know
> >>about it? How many hours have you spent actively seeking information about
> >>911 using google. And how many hours have you spent passively sucking up
> >>propaganda unwittingly from mainstream press?
> >

> > I take it you don't have a job?
> >
> > Tam
> Who, me or him, Tam? As a matter of fact, not a regular one, but I'm a
> cyclist, not a couch potato, I don't `passively suck up' anything. And
> where does he get the `100 million' figure from? That's one in three
> Americans. Excuse my skepticism, but I think my initial comment stands
> fully justified on that basis alone.
> Ray

Him. Perhaps I should've used the words "gainful employment" instead, to
avoid insult to non-regular job a.b regulars (duh, my bad) ;).

Have a job as in... In contrast to spending many hours "actively seeking
information about 911 using google". (Which may be considered as
fraudulent use of company resources, unless your job is "conspiracy
theorist", or if you're doing it from home, you don't sleep much...)

I still don't know why we're looking up the US emergency phone number,
or why we haven't considered that google might be in on it.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home