PDA

View Full Version : So how did Osama cause Building 7 to collapse? - Come and meet some pyschopaths.

GordenLevi
June 1st 06, 06:01 PM
www.wtc7.net

www.911research.wtc7.net

www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

www.whatreallyhappened.com/cutter.html

www.prisonplanet.com/011904wtc7.html

www.wtc.nist.gov/pubs/WTC%20Part%20IIC%20-%20WTC%207%20Collapse%20Final.pdf

www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/WTC7Fairytale.htm

www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2004/281104unmistakablecharges.htm

http://killtown.911review.org/wtc7.html

www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_ch5.pdf

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

www.infowars.com/print/Sept11/FDNY.htm

www.house.gov/science/hot/wtc/wtc-report/WTC_ch5.pdf

www.house.gov/science/hot/wtc/wtc-report/WTC_ch5.pdf

www.freedomisforeverybody.org/7WorldTradeCenter.php

www.portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/12/305694.shtml

www.serendipity.li/wot/wtc7_dud.htm

www.teamliberty.net/id243.html

www.villagevoice.com/blogs/powerplays/archives/002374.php

www.uscrusade.com/forum/config.pl/read/986

www.911controlleddemolition.blogspot.com/2006/04/wtc7-used-for-911-attack.html

www.unsolvedmysteries.com/usm370951.html

www.unbounded.org/articles/2005/05/08/wtc-7-as-a-lynchpin

www.news.globalfreepress.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=51&pos=0

www.pyramid.blog-city.com/was_wtc_7_a_dud.htm

www.physics911.ca/gallery2/v/videos/WTC7/

Now read this:
Letter from Roger Silverstein about the WTC

On April 23, 2006, Dr. Larry Simons of Hagerstown, Maryland, sent the
following letter by e-mail to Larry Silversteins's son Roger Silverstein.

Date: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:35 PM
From: Larry S.
Subject: question

"I have 2 questions that I would like answers to. If you cannot or
will not answer them, I would appreciate at least acknowledgment of the
questions rather than just to ignore them. The first involves your father,
the 2nd is for you.

1) I'm sure since 9/11/01 you have seen and heard about the
controversial statement your dad made about "pulling WTC 7" on 9/11. He
later said that his comment to "pull it" meant that he was pulling the
firefighters from the building. If the building collapsed at 5:30pm, yet
many many sources I have studied said the last firefighters left the
building at 11:30am, then how could your dad have meant "pull it" was for
the firefighters since there was no firefighters in the building for 6
hours?

2) What were you doing in WTC 7 on 9/11/01? What time did you leave
WTC 7 and in your best opinion, why do you think WTC 7 collapsed despite
there being very small fires and even no explanation from FEMA for the
collapse?

I have seen the footage of WTC 7 collapse from several angles and
numerous times. You can clearly see the penthouse on the very top of the
building begin to collapse first. You can clearly see the "kink" in the
building that is a signature of all other controlled demolitions. These
"kinks" are really the very first explosion that happens in a controlled
demolition so that the building falls in on itself. The footage of WTC 7's
collapse shows the "kink". You can also see blast points up and down the
building as it collapses. If this building was NOT purposely demolished, how
do you explain the signature characteristics of a controlled demolition? The
building also falls in free fall time, straight down...not crumbling, but
falling straight down in about 6 seconds. How do you explain this other than
controlled demolition? My answer is, you can't, but I am very much
interested in YOUR answer anyway.

Thank you for your time. Your response to my email is greatly
anticipated.

Larry Simons
Hagerstown, MD"

On May 9, 2006, Simons, having received no reply from Silverstein,
re-sent the letter. This time he received, on that same day, the following
response:
Date: Tuesday, May 09, 2006
From: Roger Silverstein
To: Larry S.
Subject: Re: question

"I received your e-mail once before and after my response will no
longer respond.

You need to spend your time more wisely by reading and understanding
the true facts of 9/11, instead of the garbage you read from conspiracy
theories.

For your information, the correct story is that 7 WTC came down as a
result of a massive fire that was ignited from fuel tanks located within the
Building's base floors, in turn causing the steel to melt and buckle upon a
number of hours of burning. Following the collapse of the Towers, 7 WTC
became fully ablaze shortly thereafter. Firefighters tried to contain the
blaze for some six hours, but due to very difficult conditions (rapid spread
of the fire), could not bring the blaze under control.

To your conspiracy theory, think about this: would Silverstein
Properties have ever been awarded by the Federal and State governments the
wonderful task of rebuilding the most important real estate project in New
York City's history if we acted improper in ANY way? Think about it.

In short, we are doing the right thing for our country by rebuilding
the World Trade Center site with state of the art, beautiful buildings,
which will be part and parcel to the most wonderful and important project in
our Country's history.

Thank you for your questions."

If you can't see through that deny,deflect,defer then you are a total moron
and I hope you die soon because total morons like you are the reaso
psychopaths like this are in control of out liberty and our freedom and the
lives and deaths of millions of freedom loving poeple.

THERE WERE NOT RAGING FIRES IN THE WTC7. THERE IS FOOTAGE OF THE BUILDING
BEFORE IT COLLAPSED> YOU SEE ANY FIRES? GO HAVE A LOOK AT THE MADRID FIRE.
AND JUST AS DEMONSTRATED IN THE MADRID FIRE - EVEN IF THERE WAS A RAGING
INFERNO HYRDOCARBON FUELS CANNOT MELT STEEL AND HARDLY BUCKLES IT TO CAUSE
COLLAPSE. OFFICE FITTINGS IS BY LAW FIRE RETARDENT SPECIFICATIONS FOR
MANUFACTURE AND SALE.

IF YOU DO NOT REALISE THE INTENSITY OF DANGER THAT WE ARE UNDER FROM OUT OWN
GOVERNMENTS AND THEIR CORPORATIONS. IF YOU THINK THAT OSAMA IS NOT A BOOGEY
MAN< AFTER PERUSING ALL THOSE WEBSITES THEN YOU ARE A TOTAL IDIOT AND IT IS
YOUR FAMILY OF IDIOTS THAT IS THE PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD. PSYCHOPATHS MUST BE
THROWN IN PRISON NOT MADE LEADERS OF THE FREE WORLD>
WAKE UP GOD DAM IT> WAKE UP BEFORE ITS WAY PAST OUR BEDTIME.

THERE IS MORE COMING> THERE IS MASS MURDERS COMING> THERE IS BIRDFLU
BULS**** THERE IS A WORLD EXTERMINATION PLAN IN THE WRAPS. IF YOU DON"T EVEN
KNOW ABOUT WTC7. IF YOU DO"T EVEN KNOW ABOUT WTC1 and 2. THEN LET ME ASSURE
YOU YOU ARE NOT ON THE SOS LIST.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home