PDA

View Full Version : Is this aus.bicycle????

Katharine & Paul
June 4th 06, 05:48 AM
Why so much 11/9 crap? (notice I put the digits the right way around?

Save it for political groups, and let us talk about issues concerning
bicycles

Bleve
June 4th 06, 07:06 AM
Katharine & Paul wrote:
> Why so much 11/9 crap? (notice I put the digits the right way around?

Welcome to USENET...
It's just some nutters, or possibly not nutters, but bored kids playing
around.

The only thing to do is ignore them. they'll get bored and go away
eventually. All the nutters and kids do, eventually. A week, a month or
two ... If you respond to them, they get what they're looking for,
which is a reaction. Maybe a fight, maybe a "convert", maybe just a
thread count. Who knows, or cares?

harbinger
June 4th 06, 08:20 AM
It does concern bicycles. If you don't wake up to the truth about 9/11 and
help stop the criminals that are ransaking this world and trying to cause an
economic catastrophe so that they can rise up over it and force a world
monetary system on us that the will control and insitute a big-brother new
world order and force everyone to behave, the you won't any of the freedoms
you now take for granted, including cheap bicycles made in china and free
time to ride them.

Notice I didn't change 9/11 around? Thats because its become know as 911.
Loose Change is in the top 20 google videos. I wonder why?

Critical Mass - cycle society is fighting police state tyranny in Seattle
and New York. Most of them are 911 protestors. They are being arrested for
simpyl riding a bicycle in a group.

You just have no idea whats going on. You want to bury your head in the sand
and believe its going to get better. Its not going to get better unless you
help and KNOW what is happening. And the fact that you all sit around
talking about bicycles alone proves you have no ****ign idea what is about
to happen in this world, starting on 9/11.

--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com

"Katharine & Paul" > wrote in message
> Why so much 11/9 crap? (notice I put the digits the right way around?
>
> Save it for political groups, and let us talk about issues concerning
> bicycles

harbinger
June 4th 06, 08:22 AM
> Why so much 11/9 crap? (notice I put the digits the right way around?

hehehehehehehehe - you really witty and clever arn't you?
I didn't notice until you pointed it out. You had to point it out before I
noticed is because I'm an aus.bicycle poster, so I ahvnt' got the brains to
work out complicated things, like controlled demolition of WTC1,2 and 7.

--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com
Is Science and Reality still important or has it taken
a backseat to the fictional tales told by western politicians?
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

"Bleve" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Katharine & Paul wrote:
>> Why so much 11/9 crap? (notice I put the digits the right way around?
>
> Welcome to USENET...
> It's just some nutters, or possibly not nutters, but bored kids playing
> around.
>
> The only thing to do is ignore them. they'll get bored and go away
> eventually. All the nutters and kids do, eventually. A week, a month or
> two ... If you respond to them, they get what they're looking for,
> which is a reaction. Maybe a fight, maybe a "convert", maybe just a
> thread count. Who knows, or cares?

Max
June 4th 06, 09:31 AM
mate i still don't care **** off and tell your story in the policital
folder. Your one off the most dangerous people in the world, you know a
little bit about a lot of stuff you searched for on the net and now you
know it all. so i repeat GO AWAY
--
Regards

Max
harbinger wrote:

> It does concern bicycles. If you don't wake up to the truth about 9/11 and
> help stop the criminals that are ransaking this world and trying to cause an
> economic catastrophe so that they can rise up over it and force a world
> monetary system on us that the will control and insitute a big-brother new
> world order and force everyone to behave, the you won't any of the freedoms
> you now take for granted, including cheap bicycles made in china and free
> time to ride them.
>
> Notice I didn't change 9/11 around? Thats because its become know as 911.
> Loose Change is in the top 20 google videos. I wonder why?
>
> Critical Mass - cycle society is fighting police state tyranny in Seattle
> and New York. Most of them are 911 protestors. They are being arrested for
> simpyl riding a bicycle in a group.
>
> You just have no idea whats going on. You want to bury your head in the sand
> and believe its going to get better. Its not going to get better unless you
> help and KNOW what is happening. And the fact that you all sit around
> talking about bicycles alone proves you have no ****ign idea what is about
> to happen in this world, starting on 9/11.

harbinger
June 4th 06, 11:13 AM
Yeh I heard that line somewhere before mate. Straight out of the television
box.

Look, if I am livingin a society where people are living with their heads up
their own arses then no wonder I don't understand more about whats going on.
But there are some things that I know for certain - and most of you call me
a ****ign alien kook for trying to warn you about 9/11/.
I have known about it now for almost 6 months. It took me a month of
research to make sure that I wasn't being led up a kook trail..
I actually knew very little about 911 when I first discovered its lies. I
knew 19 arabs and thats about it. towers collapsed becasue of fire - bad
design - end of story.
Its bigger than you realise. Its the pretext to everything that is happening
now including interest rate hikes, including Howards trips to Washington.

What would you o if you found out that Howard knows about 911? That Howard
knew all along? That most of the polticians in canberra know about 911? What
would you do? what do you think the people en masse of australia would do?
Do you think there would be riots?
I bet you're not even capable of entertaining that hypothetical. You're
ability to IMAGINE has been chemically, intellectually, and emotionally
destroyed. You have watched so much television that your imagination is a
millionth of what it could have been.
In order to be intellectual you need to entertain questions. You need to use
socratic thought processing.
Our society is being culled into cattle mentality.
I am not the dangerous one.
YOU are the most dangerous person on earth,
Ignorance is the most dangerous state of humanity.
www.iamthewitness.com

--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com
Is Science and Reality still important or has it taken
a backseat to the fictional tales told by western politicians?
http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

"Max" > wrote in message
u...
> mate i still don't care **** off and tell your story in the policital
> folder. Your one off the most dangerous people in the world, you know a
> little bit about a lot of stuff you searched for on the net and now you
> know it all. so i repeat GO AWAY
> --
> Regards
>
> Max
> harbinger wrote:
>
>> It does concern bicycles. If you don't wake up to the truth about 9/11
>> and help stop the criminals that are ransaking this world and trying to
>> cause an economic catastrophe so that they can rise up over it and force
>> a world monetary system on us that the will control and insitute a
>> big-brother new world order and force everyone to behave, the you won't
>> any of the freedoms you now take for granted, including cheap bicycles
>> made in china and free time to ride them.
>>
>> Notice I didn't change 9/11 around? Thats because its become know as 911.
>> Loose Change is in the top 20 google videos. I wonder why?
>>
>> Critical Mass - cycle society is fighting police state tyranny in Seattle
>> and New York. Most of them are 911 protestors. They are being arrested
>> for simpyl riding a bicycle in a group.
>>
>> You just have no idea whats going on. You want to bury your head in the
>> sand and believe its going to get better. Its not going to get better
>> unless you help and KNOW what is happening. And the fact that you all sit
>> around talking about bicycles alone proves you have no ****ign idea what
>> is about to happen in this world, starting on 9/11.

Terryc
June 4th 06, 03:15 PM
harbinger wrote:
> It does concern bicycles. If you don't wake up to the truth about 9/11 and
> help stop the criminals that are ransaking this world and trying to cause an
> economic catastrophe so that they can rise up over it and force a world
> monetary system on us that the will control and insitute a big-brother new
> world order and force everyone to behave, the you won't any of the freedoms
> you now take for granted, including cheap bicycles made in china and free
> time to ride them.

I make my own bicycles, so I don't see the problems.

You must be new here and missed that quote "that anyone on this list
wouldn't spend less than $200 on a set of pedals, let along a complete
bicycle".

Terryc
June 4th 06, 03:17 PM
harbinger wrote:
> Yeh I heard that line somewhere before mate. Straight out of the television
> box.

Stop trying to educate the sheeple. It makes it harder to make money.

> What would you o if you found out that Howard knows about 911?

What, you didn't know before hand?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home