PDA

View Full Version : Re: Structural engineers around the world agree 9/11 was controlleddemolition- impeach Bush

David Trudgett
June 4th 06, 08:11 AM
"harbinger" <harbinger@hotmail> writes:

>>Do you see a plane fly into a building and say "What a coincidence, just as
>>"they" were detonating all the explosives wired into the building during
>>construction, by the Mossad/CIA/Illumini/Non Muslim cartel". ?
>
> If no plane had hit the buildings, then everyone would know it was
> controlled demolition wouldnt' they!
> The whole scandal was designed to get American voters to support the war
> machine.
> DICKHEAD! IS that an example of your shallow ability to examine?

Gidday, Harbinger,

Thank you for working to bring this to the attention of people
(although reason never changed a person's opinion which itself was not
arrived at through reason).

It is obvious to anyone who has actually taken the time to examine the
evidence, as I have, that the official conspiracy story is a complete
fabrication, and that 7WTC was precision imploded, and that therefore
so, too, were the twin towers. That is what history will record, and
future generations will marvel at the stupidity of human beings who
could actually believe the obviously false official fairy tales
transmitted via the media.

On the other hand, calling people 'dickhead' doesn't impress anyone.

Regards,

David

--

David Trudgett
http://www.zeta.org.au/~wpower/

It is difficult but not impossible to conduct strictly honest
business. What is true is that honesty is incompatible with the
amassing of a large fortune.

-- Mohandas Gandhi, "Non-Violence in Peace and War", Navajivan
Publishing, 1948, II-127, cited in Merton, Thomas, "Gandhi on
Non-Violence", New Directions, 1964, p.61.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home